Got My Suitcase and a Dream – A DCP Adventure Updated 1/28

Fort Wilderness - Day 1

The start of the journey began today bright and early. My alarm went off at 3:50am to get me up and moving for the day. We had a flight to catch at 6am and our plan was to leave the house by 4:30. I threw last minute things into my bag and cuddled with my pup one last time before January.

At 4:30 we all piled into Pa's car and Gma drove us to the airport. She dropped us off and we said our goodbyes. Luckily she will be flying down to Florida tomorrow so it was only a quick see ya for now. When we arrived there was a HUGE tour group at the southwest bag check. However they formed their own line. Unfortunately when we went through security in the middle of the big group.

We made it through, got on our plan and took off at 6am. This flight I decided to watch Connie and Carla and then sleep. We arrived in Orlando and got on the magical express a little before 9am.

That's when we got to watch Carisa...aka the lame new video. We went on a nice ride and stopped at Saratoga, port Orleans and fort wilderness. Alicia was waiting for us and already checked us in. Our cabins weren't ready and therefore we had to figure out what we were going to do. Everyone was hungry so we decided to hit up Epcot. First we piled all our carry ons in alish's car and hoped on a bus to Epcot.

Once arriving at Epcot we were on a mission for food but before we did that we stopped to make fastpasses. Once getting some that were still available we headed over to the land for some food at sunshine seasons. However once we got there we had to wait 15 minutes before lunch was served. So we decided to use our fastpass for the land.

After the land we grabbed lunch at sunshine seasons and I couldn't help but get the Caesar salad. Addicted what can I say? And I tried a new dessert...banana coconut chocolate mousse dome, which was so good.

When we finished lunch we browsed mouse gears then used our second fastpass for spaceship earth.

We had an hour before we could use our last one so we headed over to the world showcase to my love...Norway! Maelstrom was a long line but we waited. Then I grabbed myself a schoolbread because why not.

With school bread in hand we walked to captain eo for our last fastpass. Then we headed back to fort wilderness. We met up with Andy and drove to our cabins. We thought we would go swimming but it was getting to close to dinner that we just decided to get our mugs. Once getting our mugs we walked around the resort. At 4:30 we went back to the cabin and got ready for dinner. Tonight we were eating at house of blues.

Downtown Disney is a hot mess and was quite a long walk from the market place. We were seated right away when we checked in. I decided to go with the juicy Lucy since Alicia talked so highly of it. The yellow peppers in the mayo made for a delicious burger. For dessert I got the chocolate mouse. A nice fluffy and light dessert after a filling meal. After dinner we walked back to the market place and headed back to fort wilderness.

I was so wiped out and ready to just call it a night. It wasn't even 9 and we got ready for bed. We watched some Duffy bed time story and showered. This is when I opened my bathroom suitcase and smelled a very fruity smell. That's when I found my full thing of body wash half full and all over my suitcase. I'll have to deal with that some other time.

After a crazy day we were in bed by 10.

Continue to Next Post

Fort Wilderness - Day 2

On this lovely morning we woke up around 9:30 and planned on just a relaxing day. Ma came over to the kids cabin and asked what our plans were. She had different plans then us but decided to go with hers. First in the line was taking some of my luggage over the Alicia's apartment. So we fit the 3 big ones in the trunk and jumped into the car. We dropped off my luggage and then went to Mickey d's for breakfast sandwiches.

we headed over to cast connections. A place where I wanted to go since Alicia started with the company. How ever I did not get anything because I have 5 months of shopping.

At noon we headed back to fort. We stopped at the front and got a golf cart that Alicia and kiss decided to get. Alicia and ma decided to wait in the line at guest relations as kiss and I played a game of checkers

Golf cart selfie

So we took it back to the cabin, got our swimsuits on and headed to the pool. A quick snapchat to Brittany

The pool was crazy packed and decided to just get some lunch. Fort wilderness is the best for having my hotdog!

We headed back to the cabin then headed to the quiet pool to tan and hang out in the pool. At 3:30 it started to sun shower and we headed back to the room to get ready for dinner.

While back at the cabin a lovely Florida thunderstorm was making its round. Me, Alicia, and kiss had to go pick up Gma from the magical express drop off as well as get her scooter. So Alicia got the scooter and ride that back while me and kiss waiting for the ME bus.

ridin dirty

By the time Gma arrived we had to hop on the golf cart and move it to make sure we got to dinner that was in a half hour.

When we arrived back at the cabins we all crammed into Alicia and Andy's cars and drove to riverside to have dinner at boatwrights. Out waitress was so sassy I loved her! Tonight I decided to try some jambalaya and their lemon blueberry bread pudding.

After dinner we headed back to fort wilderness to get ready for my second favorite thing to do at fort wilderness...the chip and dale campfire sing a long! It was a happening place tonight and they only had one fire going. But even after a big dinner we were able to scarf down some s'mores.

We left the campfire and headed to the settlement to get some pop and browse the gift shop. On the way there I pumped the jams and we all sang wannabe by the spice girls for all the lovely guests we passed. When at the shop fort wilderness got such cute merch since October so I splurged on a shirt.

Our classy ride

We headed back to the cabin around 9. Gma was watching big brother and everyone sat around the kitchen table and talked. Then we played some phase 10 until 11

Continue to Next Post

Thank you! There is a $300 fee you have to pay for before you start your program that covers the first couple weeks of rent as well as cost of housing events
Thanks so much for getting back to me! The rest of your housing fees come out of your paycheck correct?

Loving it so far! Can't wait until you get started working for the mouse! Love you and miss you!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

What a fun way to start your CP, having the whole family down! So looking forward to sharing this adventure with you.

Fort Wilderness - Day 3
Today we woke up at 7:45 and I started my day right by having a school bread for breakfast.

We planned on going to Epcot to get kiss on test track because he has never been on it since the change. So we were on time but kiss lost his bag and never found it. He thought the last place he had it was at the campfire the night before. So we headed to the front to check lost and found but it didn't open till 9.

Alicia, kiss and I headed over to Epcot. We took Alicia's car because we weren't feeling like going on a bus. We got there a little after 9 and got in the test track line right away. It was about a 30 minute wait.

A cast member put all three of us on a number but once we entered the room to design a car there were so many open kiosks so we asked the CM in the room if we could make our own. She could really care less.

After test track we went to another kiss favorite, mission space orange side. Mars turned into Antarctica and it was freezing!!!

We then made a quick stop at Starbucks then left Epcot for the day.

We found alishs car and drove over to the animal kingdom lodge to stalk Andy at work. He was cashing a family out so we had to wait. Then he took us around the gift shop and showed us the merchandise.

After a short little visit with randy. We walked around the resort. It is so beautiful and I definitely wouldn’t mind staying there one day.

We headed back to fort wilderness in thought of getting a delicious lunch at the take out. When we arrived it was a huge party happening. Gmas brother came to visit as well as a family friend. So Alicia kiss and I decided to grab to golf cart and go get some lunch.

Before we went to the settlement we decided to stop by the campfire to see if Kiss's bag was found. The recreation guy told us no but to check lost a found. But ma called and lost and found is closed Friday and Saturday. So kiss lost his valet.

So to the settlement we went. When we arrived we found out they only have take out for breakfast and dinner. So much let down! So we headed to the boat dock and made our way to the contemporary to have lunch. There I got a turkey BLT and a frozen cupcake.

After lunch we headed back down to the boat dock where kiss dropped his cupcake. It was just not his day. Today was so steamy out that we needed to get out of the sun. When we got back to the cabin Alicia and I decided to go down to the pool to catch some rays.

We hung out by the pool for a good hour. Then the sky got dark and we went back to the cabin. There we decided to just hang out in the cabin till dinner.

Dinner was at 8:30 and we headed down to pioneer hall around 8. The sky looked like it was going to open up but thankfully it did not. We were let in at 8:30 and enjoyed some cornbread salad and wine.

Hoop dee doo is my favorite and just makes for an enjoyable night.

Such great food! Inculding the wonderful disney mac and cheese that comes on the kids menu…

Sixbit is one of my favorite cast members. He can also be found over at Hollywood studios as a citizen of Hollywood. During the show however he decided to sing would you like to build a snowman? #frozentakeover

Flora is my girl!!!

Hoop Dee Doo 1994 to Hoop Dee Doo 2014

After hoop dee doo we headed back to the cabin and passed out. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Continue to Next Post

Fort Wilderness - Day 4
Today was an early morning to make it to Hollywood studios for EMHs. That means getting on a bus at 7 so we woke up around 6:20ish. We arrived to Hollywood studios in 2 groups but caught back up in line before getting let in.

The toy story mania dash made me want to vomit. It was manageable when people would rush to get fastpasses but now everyone just gets in line for the ride. Our group got split up because half went with Gma through handicap and the rest had to go through the regular line.

During our gaming mine and gmas screen was out at was completed white. So that really took a toll on my score. Gma was really enjoying herself and laughing up a storm.

After toy story we headed to Gmas other favorite ride, tower of terror. Luckily the wait there was short. We pretty much walked right on. Gma said it was much more thrilling and good then the last time she was on it. But said once was good because she lost her stomach up there.

Our bellies were aching for some breakfast so we went to starring rolls. It was packed and one cash register was down. So it took some time but we got our goods. A chocolate chocolate muffin for me as well as some orange juice.

After breakfast we decided to take a nice relaxing ride on the great movie ride. In line Gma was asking if any of us came and slept on the couch last night wrapped in a white blanket. So we either have a haunted cabin or a hobo slept over.

We left the movies and sat around. We watched Anna and Elsa's little parade introduction. But left shortly after to go to muppets.

After muppets we grabbed some lunch at pizza planet and took it to backlot express to eat with the rest of the fam.

When we finished lunch no one had a plan. So we walked over to the trading post to see the frozen fun. Alicia was not feeling any of it.

Then we decided to leave studios and head back to fort.

When we arrived back to the cabins we all literally hopped in bed and took a nap. I set my alarm for an hour, but of course I had to hit that snooze. Then by 3 we were awoken by a crazy thunderstorm. Which just meant that we could sleep longer because we wouldn't be able to do anything.

I woke up a little bit before 5 and decided to start packing up my things before we left tomorrow morning. Then everyone got moving and got ready for dinner. We got rid of the golf cart earlier in the morning so we walked with Gma down to the boat dock. There we caught a boat to the magic kingdom, hopped on a monorail and headed to the poly for some Ohana dinner.

Ma, pa Danielle and Adam were already there when we got there and got there table when we arrived. So us party cabin folk hung out and waited for our table. We were welcomed in and had a lovely dinner. So much food. Gma had an enjoyable time with her first Ohana experience.

Bromance with their $free.99 leis

After dinner we headed to magic kingdom for the night. First we headed to the laugh floor. The firework crowds started on Main Street so they had a path backstage for guests to get to the Terrance.

At the laugh floor ma was playing on her phone meaning she got picked on. She didn't learn her lesson then was put up 2 more times. After we laughed some good laughs we went to the people mover. Kiss wanted to do space mountain and beat the crowd of wishes. So him and Andy went there.

Gma wanted to go home so her ma and pa left. Alicia and I waited for kiss and randy by the tomorrowland dance party stage where we started the party.

When they got off space mountain we just started walking the summer crowds made for long waits and we were running low on energy. We headed towards frointerland but was stopped when we saw a short line at Peter Pan. The sign said 40 minutes but the line was not even 10 minutes.

We met up with Danielle and Adam and went to haunted mansion. After the haunted mansion we walked to thunder but it was just to hectic. So we parted ways and headed back to the Main Street. Kiss purchased a new watch and got some Starbucks.

We called it a night, hopped on a boat and went back to fort wilderness. The worst part was no golf cart so we had to wait for another bus. We got back to the cabin around 1 and passed out.

Continue to Next Post

Great start! It looks like you and your family are having a lot of fun! Love the "Hoop Dee Doo 1994 to Hoop Dee Doo 2014" pictures! :)

The one thing that would excite me the most with being in Disney for so many months is being able to eat all my favorites AND being able to try new items that I don't want on my vacation because I need to have my favorites!

Fort Wilderness - Last Day

It was our last day of our family vacation. We had to get up and moving early to get everything packed and get to breakfast at the wilderness lodge. We headed to the boat dock and caught a ride to wilderness lodge. Today we were having breakfast at the whispering canyons.

Wilderness lodge is my favorite resort on property. I just love it so much!

We chose the jump on in experience but our waitress was just not into it. It seemed like she was mad and that it was just too early in the morning. The meal was wonderful and very filling.

After breakfast we stuck around and browsed the gift shop.

A little before 11 we decided to head back to fort because it was getting close to check out.

When we got back to fort we piled everything into Alicia and Andy's car. We officially were done with our cabin. We drove up to the front to park and then headed for the pool.

We hung out at the pool for a good hour than decided to go spend some snacks. Our plan was to go to the French quarter for some beignets. That was a great decision. We hung out at the French quarter until 3 then headed back to get Gma on the magical express.

When back at the fort we hung out outside on some rocking chairs and that's when we saw the dark clouds rolling in. I spent the last moments I had with Gma which was bittersweet because we are never apart. But she kept reassuring me that I would have the time of my life.

The Florida downpour came just in time for the magical express. I said my goodbyes to Gma which was bittersweet but there is talks of her coming for her birthday. Once she got on the magical express as well as Danielle and Adam we eat through the flooding fort wilderness to alish and Andy's car.

We drove over to the Coronado where Brittany and her parents were staying. When we got there Brittany was an hour away so we walked around the whole resort. Then it started to rain there so we grabbed some towels from the pool.

And we enjoyed the raining day pool time

We left Coronado and went to the dtd area where ma had to pick up our rental car. Once they picked up the car we headed to dtd. We had a lot of snacks and quick service to use up. So first we started at goofys and bought a lot of snacks. Then we went to earls to get some good sandwiches. While in line someone asked me if I was Sam. It turned out to be one of my roommates who got to Disney that day! To funny!

I didn't eat my sandwich because I was meeting up with Brittany and her parents for dinner at the Coronado. So I went off to the bus stop and hopped on a Coronado bus, which was my personal motor coach.

When I arrived at Coronado I went to the lobby and found an outlet because my phone was dead. Brittany and her parents soon found me hanging out. We headed to dinner early at the maya grill.

First off the maya grill has THEM CHIPS! I got a filet as well as a chocolate mud pie shooter. I finished everything it was so good!

After dinner ma and alish came to pick me up and took me back to alishs apartment. There we just hung out all night and got ready for my big move!

Continue to Next Post

Check In!!!!
Today was the day of the biggest adventure of my life so far. I woke up bright and early...8 o'clock. Disney housing now does dorms which allows you to check in early and rank the housing you want. It also gives you a time slot to come to for check in. I got the time of 10-11. Brittany however had a check in time of 8-9. So pretty much she finished before I even got there. She kept me informed of everything she went through and what to expect.

By 9:30 I hopped into the rental car and ma and pa took me over to vista way. We got to vista and a got in line to check in. There I met Erin and Emily and went through the line together. First when you arrive you get a sticker nametag as well as your program guide. Then you enter a room where you first get your placement and where you will be working. I will be working custodial at dtd marketplace. In line I met a cm named Sam who said she works management at dtd.

There you get in another line and find out your apartment info. We got a 3 bedroom at Patterson. We were looking for a 2 bedroom and had 4 girls but now we get 2 more roomies. After your room you take your id picture and get your apartment key.

You are then moved back outside and get your program itinerary, which tells you times for casting and housing meeting. Then you are shuffled to a table where a cm talks you through the itinerary. Then you make another line for direct deposit and banking. After that you go to a line to fill out some forms. After you finish that you make a few stops where cm talk to you about classes, safe d, and you get a goodie bag.

After making it through the line I finished about 11. I had an hour and a half till casting so I headed over to Patterson to check out my new apartment. Brittany was already there and claimed a bedroom for us, which was nice.

Our building was the first one near the gate and was on the first floor. So all good things. We started setting up our beds. I met our roommate Jessie who was placed with us. She is from Colorado and is doing lifeguarding. A little after 12 ma drove me to casting so I didn't have to catch a bus.

I beat the bus to casting which was a win for me because I didn't have to
wait in such a long line. The process at casting is however actually quite long but I finished within an hour.

After casting we headed back to Patterson to start the unpacking. When we arrived none of my roommates were to be found. Alish Andy and kiss came over with the last if my suitcases. We unpacked then went grocery shopping.

We ran into these little fellows in the middle of the street. Pa however said that they were smart crossing at the light

When I came back it was a party in the apartment. So many parents were just hanging out. I met the rest of the roommate and one asked me if I left candy on her bed, which I said no.

We left for a last family dinner. No one could make up their mind so we went to Golden Corral which was right in front of alishs apartment. Buffets are always good in my book. And to make it even better they have cotton candy for dessert.

After dinner we went back to alishs and just sat around. Kiss wanted to play a board game so us children played tower of terror clue.

By 8 I decided that it was probably best if I went back to Patterson since I wasn't there all day. So Alicia and ma took me back where we found Brittany and her parents just hanging out. Brittany and her parents went out to dinner and alish and ma went back to alish's. So I hung up some pictures on my bulletin board, watched bachelor in paradise, and worked on this trip report.

Apartment Tour! Patterson Court

Kitchen/living room

Bedroom #2 – Mine and Brittany’s living quarters

When you first walk in you hit out closet

My bed

Brittany’s

lastly our bathroom

Continue to Next Post

So far looks like things are going smoothly. Sounds like a visit to the park - lots of lines! Lol! I'll be waiting for the next installment of Sama's Great Adventure! Love you!

Hi Sam! I've read your other reports and absolutely love them, I was so happy for you when I read you got in. I am so excited to follow along on your adventure! I hope this doesn't sound weird but I can just tell from your reports that you are really going to make the most of this program, you guys always seem to have even more fun than most people while in Disney.

You're so lucky you've stayed at Fort Wilderness so much... it's my new dream to stay there after falling in love with it when we went for Trail's End & Chip & Dale's Campfire Singalong. I can't even tell you how much I wish I could live there! Forget Golden Oak... I'm all about Fort Wilderness.

I'm obsessed with Cast Connection. I love when they have items from resorts that were never even meant to be sold. They had tons of fancy plates from the Contemporary with their logo on it the last time I was there and I got one, though I wanted to get an entire set.

Wow, Andy lucked out getting AKL as his merchandise location! The Zawadi Marketplace is one of my favorite stores in Disney.

Dear God I can't believe they make those CMs wear all those winter clothes in August, I know it's Frozen but yikes.

YAY you got Patterson! I hear that's the nicest one. I love your Tiana comforter and the star lights in your living room are so pretty.

I'm babybritney on twitter & capriamoon on Insta just so you know who the rando liking all your pictures is, haha. :)

Sounds like you've been having a blast so far! You and Brittany's room looks totally awesome, I love the Tiana comforter and Simba pillow pet. I'm guessing right now you are either in the midst of training or Earning Your Ears and playing in the parks too, of course. I cannot wait to hear all about it and I hope you and Brittany are having a wonderful time (and still managing to get the YOLO crew together for some fun in the parks)! :mickeyjum

I'm subbing and checking in to say Hi.

can't believe I missed this report! Really happy for you guys and wish you all the best on your CP.

Your room looks great.

Love the updates so far and it looks like the family was having a blast.
Sending a big hello to all the YOLOs.

thought we were heading down to the world end of Aug but plans changed and we are now booked 12/14 thru Christmas. Hope to run into you guys at some point then and would love if your family planned a trip over the holidays.

We're at AKL club level Christmas day. Maybe we'll see Andy if he's still over there.

It's great you're at DTD. So much is going on there. plus you always can catch that Saratoga boat and scope out the Treehouses!

The Journey Begins Now! Week 1 Pt 1

Monday: August 11 - check in

Tuesday:August 12
Woke up and just decided to have a lazy morning. Brittany had the housing meeting at 11 so she left around 10:30 and walked down to the commons. Alicia, Andy and kiss came to Patterson to pick me up to go to Mk. When we got there it was just too much summer crowds for my liking. Kiss however wanted to get one last ride on Space Mountain before he left this afternoon.

So we went to wait in the hour-long space line. During that time we played the games, which I haven't really ever done but we got 4 games in thanks to the summer crowds. Then after the games I downloaded heads up and we played that. It was a lot of laughing and it made our time go by so fast.

After Space we went on the people mover. Then we hung out around Main Street because Brittany was on her way.

Fetching draped against the wall

We met up with Brittany in the confectionary. Then we decided to do one thing…crowds were making long waits so tikis it was and we were out of the kingdom. It started down pouring and we had to run all the way to the contemp. We got lunch at Burger King, stopped at alishs then headed back to Patterson.

I had to get to my housing meeting at the commons at 4. So I made the nice walk around 3:30. The meeting was about housing and all that good stuff. A nice 1.5 hour meeting. However there was some comedy involved.

I headed back to patterson, alish dropped off drawers, then me and Brittany headed off with her parents to go swimming at Coronado. It was a quick swim because we had to get to dinner. But we couldn’t leave the pool area before we roasted a marshmallow.

Next we went to Sanaa for some delicious dinner, it is definitely one of my favorite restaurants on Disney property. We got the bread service and I got a double order of butter chicken because that's good for the soul. We then went back to Patterson.

Wednesday: August 13
When I woke up I got ready for the day. Brittany and I were going to the parks with her parents for their last day. Before we left we had a short roomie meeting, talking about when to have a real meeting and hang out. Pretty much everyone said they would be around since they don't have park passes. So we planned on 7.

We walked to Chatham caught a bus to Hollywood studios. There we hung out for the afternoon. First thing we did was go to explore oakens trading post.

Then we did great movie ride where we got the cowboy scene.

After we walked around got a pirate "fastpass" they were handing out. Then we used that fastpass. Afterwards we decided to wait it out in toy story. 85 minutes. Children climbing on stuff when their parents were on the other side of the building in line. People sitting everywhere. Pretty much it was super fun.

After we got dinner at pizza planet and went back to Patterson. Roomie night started a little after 7. Margaritas for everyone! We had a talk about living arrangements. Then about our lives. This is when our roommate Olivia told us how she worked at the dresses by Laurie bridal shop that does say yes to the dress Atlanta! Like how cool! We are now all waiting for the episodes she will be on. We all just hung out for the night. Some of us head to wake up bright and early for traditions (me being one of those lucky people) so we didn't stay up late.

Thursday: August 14

Today was traditions day! I was up bright and early, got into my Disney look and headed to the bus stop with Olivia and Zooey at 6:25am. Disney has charter busses to pick up all the lovely CPs. There were about 3 busses that came to the chatham stop. We arrived to Disney University, class started at 8am and we were split up into groups and taken to different classrooms.

The Traditions class ran from 8-12:40. Here we learned about safety, integrity and watched some videos where I had to fight back tears. We also took a special trip to mk and walked through the tunnels. Overall I enjoyed my day at traditions.

The most exciting part of traditions is getting your very own Disney name tag!

After traditions I went back to Patterson where I literally slept the whole afternoon. Brittany had tradition in the afternoon so I waited for her to come home.

When she got back we headed over to Chatham for the housing event. The theme was to infinity and beyond, which was literally perfect for me and my toy story love. The whole night we kept running into our le cellier waiter we had back at the 24 hour event night. He didn't remember us but we remembered him. The first thing we did was grabbed some free pizza.

And then stood in a line to meet buzz and woody. I came prepared for this night and was all decked out in my woody gear. Woody hugged me and never let go while buzz was over me and my woody tshirt.

After meeting my two favorite toys we headed back to Patterson and settled in for the night.

Continue to Next Post

Week 1 Pt 2

Friday: August 15

Today Alish picked me and Brittany up and we headed to the boardwalk to have a fun little photoshoot and to walk around before she had to go to work. Alicia texted me during roomie night asking if I could take headshots for her, so that was the main mission for our little trip. I've been to the Epcot resort areas a couple times in my life and every time I'm reminded how I would really enjoy to stay there.

Here are some headshots

Then we just played around like usual…first the boardwalk water front

Run be free children!

then to the gazebo

Goodbye Boardwalk

We went back to Patterson had some lunch. Then Brittany and I headed to mk for the afternoon/night.

We rode some rides.

No Mourning on his behalf

We Played some magic

And had some food. I had to get the new BLT fries/old figaro fries because they were a family favorite. The cm gave me gravy fries on accident so I got them for free. I personally enjoyed the BLT ones more.

We spent the rest of the night hanging out at mk. We waited for our roommates on Main street and pretty much romped around.

Are roommates didn’t make it so we headed back to patterson and called it a night

Saturday: August 16

I've been going non-stop Disney vacation mod since the past week. So Brittany and I planned a relaxing day. And it was a relaxing day indeed. We just lounged around all day. However our wifi sucks! I've heard it was bad but I guess I never knew that it never worked. Luckily Brittany was able to make it work after another long phone call with her father.

The only productive thing I did today was go to walmart to pick up a few things.

Sunday: August 17

Early wake up call at 5:20. 4 of us in our apartment had our first day of training at Disney university so we all went to the bus stop at 6. It was a mad house! 2 busses left packed and we caught the last bus before we would be considered late. We had a nice long 6.5 lecture class.

We got home, lounged around and then it was some roomie bonding at hollywood studios. We were able to get a few things done some of these included browsing the shops, oakens trading post where we all shared the Olaf cupcake…

Who doesn’t want this $30 olaf hat

…drawing the genie at the academy….

and Voyage of the little mermaid.

Then after Ariel Brittany and Olivia headed back to the apartment. Me Meagan and Zoe stayed and did star tours, rocking roller coaster. It took some convincing but we were able to get zoe onto RnR

there I met up with some baes…and by baes I mean we went in the single rider line

Zoe wanted to watch the frozen fireworks.
After the fireworks Elsa made it snow…
I’m never going back the past is in the past

After the fireworks we headed back to Patterson and ended our first week of our program.

Continue to Next Post

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter