Grand Villa? Help?

MicheleC

DVC Member--BWV and BL
Haven't been on the boards in a while, but I am looking for help so I knew this was the place to come! I am looking into staying at a Grand Villa for my daughter's Sweet 16. Not sure if that is out of reach. I definitely don't have enough points for the whole week. I was wondering if anyone has rented points to do this. I also was wondering if anyone has paid cash to do this. When I called today they said they had no cash available so I don't even know what the price would be if it became available. Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

It will be hard to get depending on where you want to stay. I own at Board walk and get Grand villas on most trips but it requires booking at 11 month window and walking the reservation as there are only 7 total in whole resort. I'd be surprised if they are available for cash unless you are looking at a very slow time which I doubt exists anymore. If you rent points and can book at 11 months out you might have better luck with SSR or OKW which have a lot more of them . I would try a points rental place first and see if they can get your request. Probably looking at $10000 for a week though.

Gas almost never go to cash booking. I think you would need to look to rent points.

I would rent points over paying cash (and as others have said, I don’t think GVs go to cash booking often anyways.)

Thank you for your responses. Never rented points but I would love to be able to do the grand villa so I will be looking into it asap! Happy Holidays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter