Great American Baking Show pulled by ABC...

That explains why my Tivo didn't tape it last nite. I sat down to watch it, and the Great Light Fight or something was on. I liked the Baking Show, and am disappointed that its not going to be on till the end

I am disappointed too. The show was fun (even though my daughters think I am crazy for finding it entertaining) and it featured very little of the guy accused. I wish they could have edited him out.

I am disappointed too. The show was fun (even though my daughters think I am crazy for finding it entertaining) and it featured very little of the guy accused. I wish they could have edited him out.

Me too. I love Paul Hollywood and I'd be happy with just him. I think they could have edited Johnny out. What a bummer.

Add me and my DD to the disappointed list. I had taped the first episode to watch with her together but now I think I will just delete.

Bummer! We had taped the first as well, and not gotten to it yet (probably would have watched all three together over Christmas break.)

I do think it's saddest for the contestants!

I feel really bad for the woman who was given a second chance this season after having to leave the show early last season due to the death of her father. Don't know how far she made it, but I guess it was just not her destiny to be on this show.

I feel really bad for the woman who was given a second chance this season after having to leave the show early last season due to the death of her father. Don't know how far she made it, but I guess it was just not her destiny to be on this show.
The show already conclude it just won't air.

Oh no! I DVR'd it but haven't checked the DVR yet. I was looking forward to watching it tonight. :( I wish they could have edited him out instead.

Yeah, I think that was probably the first time I have voiced my discontent on social media (abc fb page). Without even knowing if the allegations are true, they pulled the show, which only punishes the contestants and viewers. I'm sure the judges have already been paid.

They should just let the viewers decide if they want to keep watching and don't hire the guy for next season if it turns out to be true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter