Grocery Delivery question - BWV - who to use?

Torontogal

Mouseketeer & Disney Vacation Club Member
Hi all,
I am alittle confused. I want to order groceries for our upcoming trip in March. We will be flying to Florida so we do not have a car. With 2 little guys - I need the room fully stocked with food. We are staying at BWV. Can someone tell me the best grocery delivery service? I thought it was Wegshop or something but I am reading threads about a "mess." I am alittle confused. Can someone please enlightened me on this. I am reading some of the threads but they are not explaining the whole story.
Is Wegshop good or not? I really need to get essential items like bread, milk, juice, etc.
Thanks so much!

Those items are available in the Boardwalk store. They are pricey, but it is convenient.

The shopping service you are referring to is wegoshop.com (as in "we go shop") not wegshop. The current owners are transferring ownership of the Orlando franchise to someone else in a few weeks. Since you are not traveling until March, you could monitor the boards for reports on wegoshop.com after the new owners take over the service to see if things improve. I was thinking of using them for my trip in May. They had a great reputation on these boards until just recently so I'm crossing my fingers that the new owners can restore their reputation as a reliable service.

Another option for you is to rent a car for a day. You can rent from National or Alamo right next door at the Dolphin. We did this last year. Actually on that trip we rented from National at Orlando airport, drove to the grocery store and did a few other errands and then checked in at Yacht Club. Then we dropped the car off at the Dolphin. It cost us $36. Since wegoshop charges about $20 or so for delivery, a one-day rental may not cost much more than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter