Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

me too ! WE have a trip booked for May 13-18, 2022. I wonder if the preview is going to be that week ?
a friend just told me that the 16th (our planned day to meet up in Epcot, me and DH aren't AP holders) is now booked for Epcot - which rarely if ever sells out - could this be for previews?

I got the invitation. We are booked 5/21 - 6/02. DVC and AP. We're booked just about every day from 5/24 on at EPCOT...

a friend just told me that the 16th (our planned day to meet up in Epcot, me and DH aren't AP holders) is now booked for Epcot - which rarely if ever sells out - could this be for previews?
I have a resort reservation and an AP and it was available for me to choose Epcot every day including the 16th of May. I didn't change my current reservations but it was available. NOw, when they set the date for the DVC/AP preview then it will probably be full.

Anyone know how "thrilling" this ride is? Space Mountain is just a bit more than I can handle so is Guardians out for me?

Anyone know how "thrilling" this ride is? Space Mountain is just a bit more than I can handle so is Guardians out for me?
It's an indoor roller coaster that takes off backwards, and the cars can turn 360. I think I read somewhere that the height requirement will be 42", but I can't find confirmation so might be wrong. Once previews begin (media will come before AP/DVC, I'm sure), there will be plenty of details to help you decide!

I have a resort reservation and an AP and it was available for me to choose Epcot every day including the 16th of May. I didn't change my current reservations but it was available. NOw, when they set the date for the DVC/AP preview then it will probably be full.
I apologize I meant fully booked for AP holders only - hotel and ticket guests are still open.

It's an indoor roller coaster that takes off backwards, and the cars can turn 360. I think I read somewhere that the height requirement will be 42", but I can't find confirmation so might be wrong. Once previews begin (media will come before AP/DVC, I'm sure), there will be plenty of details to help you decide!

Thanks, very helpful! Sounds like a hard no for me but I'll wait for the reviews to confirm.

That sounds distressingly like Primeval Whirl. It better not be that but with better music.

D23 members? Is that for special levels? I have been a general member for years but I am assuming that comes with zero privileges. 😂 Do you know?
See my post above!! 👆🏻🙂 Just announced! Gold members!

When they did the AP and DVC previews for Remy you were not required to have a park reservation to attend the preview. But maybe Disney pulls availability knowing more people will be in the park that day without a "reservation".

Does anyone remember when remy first opened was it virtual queue or virtual and ILL? Just curious if guardians would be the same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter