Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

Hello, let's see if anyone can help me. I live in Spain, in May I will be on a trip to WDW. I have been trying all morning to make the purchase of the D23 GOLD DUE membership but when I put my country Spain forces me to put the STATE IS REQUIRED (in Spain there are no states) it is blocked and does not let me make the purchase.

I sent them several emails but they didn't reply. Someone know how to I can do?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hello, let's see if anyone can help me. I live in Spain, in May I will be on a trip to WDW. I have been trying all morning to make the purchase of the D23 GOLD DUE membership but when I put my country Spain forces me to put the STATE IS REQUIRED (in Spain there are no states) it is blocked and does not let me make the purchase.

I sent them several emails but they didn't reply. Someone know how to I can do?

Thank you very much in advance.
I don’t believe they offer international memberships unless you are an American living abroad. If you are an American and are still having issues, perhaps you could have a friend or family member stateside sign up for you.

I don’t believe they offer international memberships unless you are an American living abroad. If you are an American and are still having issues, perhaps you could have a friend or family member stateside sign up for you.
Thank you very much for your answer. I am from Spain, I have read the website and it does not appear as a requirement to be American. I'll reread everything just in case.

Thank you very much for your answer.

i logged into my account on D23 and in that portion where i'm logged in, it still says 4.

UPDATE: D23 Reduces Number of Tickets Available for Purchase for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Preview Event

After initially offering up to 4 tickets for purchase for the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind preview event, Disney has reduced the number of tickets available for purchase to up to 2 per Gold Member.

When the event was announced yesterday, D23 members were shocked that Disney would allow the purchase of up to 4 tickets – effectively limiting the number of actual D23 members at the event.
D23 was, confusingly, shocked at the demand for a preview event, and had to issue the following update:

Due to overwhelming interest and demand, D23 Gold Members will be limited to two (2) tickets per member to allow more D23 Gold Members the opportunity to attend the event. Both Gold Primary and Affiliate members may purchase up to two (2) tickets each with a Gold Duo Plan.

Thank you very much for your answer. I am from Spain, I have read the website and it does not appear as a requirement to be American. I'll reread everything just in case.

Thank you very much for your answer.
Hi! I signed up for D23 a while ago from Japan. You don’t need to be American. The system has no way of knowing if you’re an American living abroad or a foreign national. How would it? 😂 Memberships from abroad are also explicitly allowed in the FAQ. Try turning off your ad blocker, if you use one.

Hi! I signed up for D23 a while ago from Japan. You don’t need to be American. The system has no way of knowing if you’re an American living abroad or a foreign national. How would it? 😂 Memberships from abroad are also explicitly allowed in the FAQ. Try turning off your ad blocker, if you use one.
Hello. Thank you very much for your answer. I have read the legal bases and anyone who lives in the countries that D23 allows can have the GOLD membership. In addition, my country Spain appears in the list of allowed, but when making the payment it forces me to put the STATE of the country. This is why it won't let me move on. Let's see if they answer me and tell me what I can do.

Thank you very much.

Hello. Thank you very much for your answer. I have read the legal bases and anyone who lives in the countries that D23 allows can have the GOLD membership. In addition, my country Spain appears in the list of allowed, but when making the payment it forces me to put the STATE of the country. This is why it won't let me move on. Let's see if they answer me and tell me what I can do.

Thank you very much.
That stinks. I mentioned the ad blocker because I've had a similar issue with some websites. There seems to occasionally be some kind of script that is supposed to take the city/state option away (or give you the correct choices) when you select a non-US country, but it ends up getting caught by the ad blocker. If that doesn't work I assume there must be an issue with the form. Hopefully they will get back to you in time for you to get the tickets.

Eso huele mal. Mencioné el bloqueador de anuncios porque tuve un problema similar con algunos sitios web. Ocasionalmente, parece haber algún tipo de secuencia de comandos que se supone que elimina la opción de ciudad/estado (o le brinda las opciones correctas) cuando selecciona un país fuera de los EE. UU., pero termina siendo atrapado por el bloqueador de anuncios. Si eso no funciona, supongo que debe haber un problema con el formulario. Con suerte, se pondrán en contacto contigo a tiempo para que consigas las entradas.
Thank you very much!!

Disney Park Pass availability suggests possible dates for 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' Annual Passholder previews

Disney Park Pass availability for EPCOT is becoming increasingly scarce during the middle of May 2022, leading up to the May 27 debut of 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind.'

The latest Park Pass availability calendar shows no availability for EPCOT on May 10, 16, 18, 19, 20, and 21.

EPCOT Park Pass Availability at capacity for May 27 for Passholders
All other parks area still have passes available on those dates, and EPCOT is typically the last park to reach Park Pass capacity. This suggests that Disney may be blocking out passholder availability to assign to previews for 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind.'
Disney is yet to confirm dates for the passholder previews, but has said that they are coming.

I've seen either 2 tickets per Gold Member or 4! I'm trying to find out.
Now to see how quickly this sells out and I miss it totally - or are the D23 events usually easier to grab tickets for? AKA how stressed out will I need to be at 1pm next Tuesday LOL -it legit just happens to be the 1 day of our trip with NO plans but to check into our resort and hang

Now to see how quickly this sells out and I miss it totally - or are the D23 events usually easier to grab tickets for? AKA how stressed out will I need to be at 1pm next Tuesday LOL -it legit just happens to be the 1 day of our trip with NO plans but to check into our resort and hang
D23 is the worst IMO. Usually less than a minute to sell out and with Guardians, probably closer to 30 seconds. It's basically a random chance of how fast your connection is and where you end up in the queue. If we can't get into the AP event, I'm dreading having to try D23.

I know they originally had issues with privacy requirements and the EU, so maybe they’ve worked those out.

We are going at the end of August. Do you think this ride opening will increase crowds at that time?
Yes, I think that Epcot will be more crowded than usual in August because of GotG. If it has both VQ and ILL$ queues, no standby lines, that should help to spread crowds out a little. If there's a standby line, oh my, it will be long.

Yes, I think that Epcot will be more crowded than usual in August because of GotG. If it has both VQ and ILL$ queues, no standby lines, that should help to spread crowds out a little. If there's a standby line, oh my, it will be long.
I guess we will see when we get there. My son is really into Marvel anything but he will be 18 at the time. I don't think he seems to care too much about the ride. He just wants to ride RotR.

I don’t recall seeing this much advertising for any previous ride! Just saw a big ad for Guardians inside the Eaton Centre mall in Toronto. 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter