Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ‘Holiday Remix’ will debut on November 25th!

I guess we will see when we get there. My son is really into Marvel anything but he will be 18 at the time. I don't think he seems to care too much about the ride. He just wants to ride RotR.

I go end of august every year and its usually very slow. there may be a bit of an uptick from gotg but i think it will be negligible. just my opinion of course.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Registration Opens April 11th for Cast Member Previews

In addition to Cast Member previews, there will be other previews in May for other groups such as media, Annual Passholders, DVC Members, and D23 Members. Preview dates have not been announced for Annual Passholders and registration has not yet opened. D23 Members will be able to register for their preview on April 12th. It’s likely that Annual Passholder preview registration will also be sometime next week.

How soon do we expect to hear about how the queue will work for this ride (ILL, VQ, etc)? Is that something they'll announce ahead of time, or will we find out when it opens?

'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' Cast Member preview dates confirmed during April and May

Disney will begin Cast Member previews for EPCOT's new 'Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind' rollercoaster on April 17 2022.

There are multiple dates included in this preview, including April 17, 18, 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, May 1, May 2 2022. Cast Member previews are taking place between 1pm and 3:30pm.

This first round of Cast Member previews is exclusively for Cast Members, with a second-round coming in May that will include Cast Member friends and family.

So the details state begin at the front of the park, what about people staying at boardwalk area, do they normally allow check in from international gateway?

I joined the queue as soon as it opened. People (or bots) obviously have faster fingers than me. Epically disappointed that it sold out so soon.
I had it open before it even went live - and sat watching the queue timer - saw the pop up at 10:08 that all tickets were in cart despite my being in the line for over 7 mins already

I did my usual different browser strategy before 10AM just to get an extra random draw spot, got in at 10:06 was able to click 2 on the drop down and it was sold out. D23 to their credit went all out for that price, so not surprised it went as fast as it did.

I did my usual different browser strategy before 10AM just to get an extra random draw spot, got in at 10:06 was able to click 2 on the drop down and it was sold out. D23 to their credit went all out for that price, so not surprised it went as fast as it did.
I did as well - I had my phone in the queue since 4pm YESTERDAY then I got on two browsers on my work comp just before 10am - none worked out

Someone posted on another thread that at the beginning of this year (so doesn't include people who joined recently) there were over 100,000 D23 Gold members. And I think this event was limited to 500 tickets. Having tried to get tickets for lunch with Joe Rohde a few years ago and participated in the online lotteries for the 2019 Expo events and for the Destination D conference last November, I'm not at all surprised these GotG tickets went so fast.

Edited to add - I know that's not much comfort for those who were shut out. It's a big disappointment, and I wish D23 were able to offer more tickets (maybe just offer a preview such as DVC and AP will get rather than an "event").

Last edited:
I did as well - I had my phone in the queue since 4pm YESTERDAY then I got on two browsers on my work comp just before 10am - none worked out
I did same in queue on phone and computer from 4 pm day before I was so close thought I would get it I had 1 minute to go and they were sold out. First time I was actually on vacation and would be there for event. So disappointed My kids got me tickets to D23 expo they tried for VIP but they sold out quickly to at much higher price

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter