H20 Products being Discontinued

I will really miss these products. To me, they smell like "disney". I have some of these at home from our trips and I love the smell of disney. It takes me back to fun days at WDW. Oh well, I wonder what smell they will come up with now?

I wonder how many housekeeping carts will get raided in the coming months for these products?????

Well, as they are no longer making the stuff, I would assume so...

Apparently, you stopped at that post in order to respond a day later and never bothered to read the rest of the thread from the same day. Take a look 3-4 posts down (30 minutes) from the one you responded to. :)

I placed my order on 8/22 (still waiting) and just got an email from ShopDisney saying they may not be able to fulfill all orders due to high volume of orders placed. Fingers crossed mine won’t get cancelled!

Surely they wont give me a hard time refunding my Disney Visa points. Im sure I wont get mine now.

I got the email letting us know things may be out of stock, but I'm a little annoyed because they already sent part of my order. What am I supposed to do with shampoo but no conditioner?

I placed my order on 8/22 (still waiting) and just got an email from ShopDisney saying they may not be able to fulfill all orders due to high volume of orders placed. Fingers crossed mine won’t get cancelled!
I have two H2O orders- both for the same item and both made on 8/22. One got this ominous email yesterday, and other did not... 🤷‍♂️ Crossing fingers as well that they'll both come through....

Hi,
I believe they are now completely sold out on the Disney store, I wanted to purchase a couple of bottles of the shampoo but with the 30% discount everything has gone.

Is it gone out of the rooms now?
If so, I will pack some I have for our upcoming trip.
I take it with me to all non Disney hotels and cruise ships. I guess I will run out someday :(

Wait, what? Do you mean people just steal from housekeeping? Those folks would not be displaying the proper Disney attitude. :)
Apparently we all Have our interpretation of the Disney attitude as it’s been kept in locked portion of cart for ages

First, they discontinue the particular Mitchum deodorant the mr likes, now his shampoo. Good thing I’m stocked up on both

H2O supply is from pre wall dispenser days when housekeeping generally quite happy to bring bonus bottles after I handed them an extra tip while asking for ‘more’.

No pressure, always insisted they keep the tip whether my request was granted or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter