~Halloween Exchange Sent/Received~COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names will be handed out today till tomorrow, so please check your pm boxes. Post here when you have sent out your exchange, and when you have recieved your goodies. Delivery confirmation is suggested, and please send your exchanges out on time. If you will be away during the exchange period, please let me know. Have fun everyone :).

woo hoo!! I hope I get my 2nd name in the next 4 hours thats when we take off for disneyland

ok I have both of my names!!! can't wait to shop!

DBf is SOOO exciting about shopping for this one, he's makin' me crazy already. I shouldn't have told him our names came yet.

Patsy, when is the mail-by date on this one? Our stores are slowly getting in their Halloween items....just wondered how long I have! :goodvibes

My package has been sent Priority Mail with DC. It is on it's way South. It should be there on Wed. or Thurs.
Jenny

Pennst8r- mail by date is 9/21/07

We had so much fun shopping for this one. Ours are packed up and ready to go. Hopefully I can mail them by Wednesday.

My items are bought! I will get them shipped sometime this week :dance3:

We plan on shopping over the weekend! Our stores are still slowly putting out their Halloween items.

I received my box today :love:

it was from :JRNUNZIO

First let me say I could have never dreamed that this box had so many goodies inside of it !!!!!!

I got a bag of kit kats (Did I mention I love Kit Kats)
stickers with the letter B (for Barbara of course)
a pumpkin candle
a ghost candle
1 apple cinnamon candle ( which I have burning now)
pumpkin grow kit
a wooden stand up witch with a ghost and pumpkin
pumpkin spice cleansing wipes
a bag of caramel apple candy corn
bag of cupcake liners with ghost , pumpkins and black cats on them
magnetic notepad for refrige
pumpkin spice hand lotion
pez candy dispenser & candy
rubber stamps with ink pad
a wooden pumpkin with a sign that reads Happy Halloween that you can hang up

I Love everything I got Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so Thank You for all the goodies!!!!
:thanks:

Oh and :wave: Welcome to NC you will love it here :love:

Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!

That's all Jake kept saying as he opened his box from Patsy's (mommytotwo) DD Shayla! Well...that is until he found the vampire teeth, then it was "mpghf, mpfgh!" :rotfl2:

It was packed with goodies. Another generous exchanger!

He got:

a jack-0-lantern bag full of candy
vampire teeth
spider rings
toy mazes
ice cream puncher (outside with that right now)
A Hide and Ghost Seek book
Coloring book/crayons
Puzzle books
play dough
ghost clapper
wacky wand
Blow up ball
Scooby Doo bubble bath

!!!:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter