***HALLOWEEN Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
All info. have been sent out, so please check your pm boxes. We have 44 exchanges going out and some of them will be arriving soon.
Please send your exchanges out on time. The send by date is-Friday Sept. 8.
Post here when you have sent out your exchange and when you have recieved your exchange.
Have fun everyone.

halloween.gif

My exchanges left today with DC. :banana:
I hope they travel fast!!!!!! :wizard:

Went out shopping today, picked up a few things... Now I have to get a few more and they will be out in the middle of the week.

Was in Target this afternoon, but forgot what was on my exchangee's list. I noticed they were setting up their Halloween displays. I would guess that by the end of the weekend they would be gearin up!!! :goodvibes

hlwn-pooh03.gif

hlwn-pig05.gif

I'm so happy! Fall is almost here, we love the fall, Starbucks has the pumpkin spice coffee already and we cannot wait to go pumpkin patch, pumpkin pie :love: the fall festival, trick or treat, and more!

hlwn-mic-plu02.gif

hlwn-mic-min01.gif

We shopped yesterday and there was nothing appropriate for my exchangee. I maybe able to go out again before the weekend ends. What if we cannot find anything by the send by date. Could we get an extension?

Aydan rec'd his today!! Thanks Mommytotwo!!

He rec'd a Dracula trick-or-treat bag
skull flashlight that screams
2 spooky tarantulas
halloween coloring book
bag of misc. halloween candy
halloween owl gummy sucker
A bag of yummy smelling potpourri (for me! :thumbsup2 )

The tarantula's are now hanging on the sides of our real tarantula's house (my DH's pet).
The poor cats are being screamed at by the skull flashlight. :blush:

Thanks again Patsy!

I am going to buy more stuff today!!! Hopefully by next Tuesday we will be ready to mail

Gymbomom-
They traveled very fast!!
From her DS Trey Alex received:
Nerds on a Rope (already eaten off of)
Mummy Tape Gum (already opened)
Ghost Peeps (already shared) and it's only been 10 minutes since we opened the package
6 bars of Airheads
Pop Rocks
Bag full of fun sized-
oreos, pirate chews, nemo chews
Pumkin cookie cutter
Pooh mini-doodle
Halloween craft (kinda like ornaments)
Bubble pen
spider webbing
Window Clings
Pumpkin garland
and a very nice Halloween card from Trey.
Wyatt is very jealous of all the great things Alex has. Good thing Alex is a good sharer.
Thank you so much for a great exchange!!

AlexWyattMommy said:
Gymbomom-
They traveled very fast!!
From her DS Trey Alex received:
Nerds on a Rope (already eaten off of)
Mummy Tape Gum (already opened)
Ghost Peeps (already shared) and it's only been 10 minutes since we opened the package
6 bars of Airheads
Pop Rocks
Bag full of fun sized-
oreos, pirate chews, nemo chews
Pumkin cookie cutter
Pooh mini-doodle
Halloween craft (kinda like ornaments)
Bubble pen
spider webbing
Window Clings
Pumpkin garland
and a very nice Halloween card from Trey.
Wyatt is very jealous of all the great things Alex has. Good thing Alex is a good sharer.
Thank you so much for a great exchange!!

I am SO glad he liked everything. It was very hard for Trey to decide what to get him!!! :goodvibes

minniedisney1 said:
Aydan rec'd his today!! Thanks Mommytotwo!!

He rec'd a Dracula trick-or-treat bag
skull flashlight that screams
2 spooky tarantulas
halloween coloring book
bag of misc. halloween candy
halloween owl gummy sucker
A bag of yummy smelling potpourri (for me! :thumbsup2 )

The tarantula's are now hanging on the sides of our real tarantula's house (my DH's pet).
The poor cats are being screamed at by the skull flashlight. :blush:

Thanks again Patsy!

You're welcome. Poor kitties :scared1: .

Some of my local stores have some halloween stuff out, but not candy or ornaments yet, I was looking for pencils and litte toys but nothing yet, maybe after labor day!

I need a bigger box :teeth: I keep running to the store because I keep forgetting the ONE thing this child asked for. So now I need to get what they want and a bigger box...I have ran out of room

Justin's exchange is all boxed up and ready to go to the post office tomorrow morning. :cheer2: We had fun choosing the items for this exchange.
JC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter