Halloween Finally comes to VMK & New Changes (merged)

Thank You us wage slaves stuck in the cube world appreciate this greatly! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

My OCD Cries out in Joy over the new Inventory window. Joy Joy JOY! :hug:

Yup! The new inventory thing is so cool. If I had to scroll through those dead man's chests and the army of monkeys ONE more time... :rotfl2:

Cheers to VMK and its new build!

Happy Halloween everybody :goodvibes

Good changes going on! I love the post about the teeth changing color with the hair on Dracula hair style. Cool! I can't wait until Friday to see what comes out.

New words added to the dictionary: caspian suite whisper

and can I just say...finaly we can say caspian ;) lol

Caspian? Good heavens, don't they know that could result in people who live on the Caspian Sea being able to give out their location and hordes of evil VMK stalkers would rush to that area and attack them??

They just don't think these things through . . .

For the people who can't see the other pictures.

43208_Castle_Forecourt_122_1194lo.jpg

Castle Forecourt

43213_Central_Plaza_122_758lo.jpg

Central Plaza

43218_Main_Street_122_1064lo.jpg

Main Street

43224_Town_Square_122_1027lo.jpg

Town Square

43225_Haunted_Mansion_122_228lo.jpg

Haunted Mansion Lobby

Caspian? Good heavens, don't they know that could result in people who live on the Caspian Sea being able to give out their location and hordes of evil VMK stalkers would rush to that area and attack them??

:lmao: :lmao:
That's what I was just thinking as I read that. Then I read what I was thinking without typing it out.

Right Oh! Hehe, heaven forbid...

43574_Main_Screen_122_868lo.jpg

Screen between Rooms

43579_Inventory_screen_122_902lo.jpg

Inventory Screen

43583_Inventory_screen_2_122_655lo.jpg

Inventory Screen again

43588_Shop_Screen_122_686lo.jpg

Shop Screen

43592_Shop_Screen_2_122_1170lo.jpg

Shop Screen 2

I'm booking my plane ticket RIGHT NOW. Be very very afraid, Turkhmenistan VMK'ers! :scared:

Simple question... how do you guys find out what words are added? I mean, Caspian is not a typical word I would just try out! hehe. I bet they added suite because of the Castle suite.

Dracula outfits would rock. OMG that would rock. Can you imagine for girls if they added Bride of Frankenstein hair????? How fun!! I want to go home now and check it all out.

Thanks to all for posting pics and updates.

my favorite part is the numbers on the items in your inventory! no more scrolling thru screens of crates woot!
:dance3: LOVE THIS!!!

:rolleyes: Thats how it all starts...:rolleyes1
:rotfl: Truer words never spoken....

Bytheblood, yes, they do a complete overlay for the holidays as well. I am holding off on posting pictures so we can just enjoy the new Halloween stuff today. If you would like me to PM you some screems from last year, let me know.

Cool stuff VMK. We like it!

- Dreams

with things stackable in inventory you can do stitch trade and inferno and other things without scam

Wellll .. I hate to be a whiner .. but why did VMK choose Alice hair to make orange :confused3 That means when the pumpkin hats come out we will not be able to wear them with Alice hair :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter