Halloween Finally comes to VMK & New Changes (merged)

I don't have orange hair available to me either. But that is okay, I prefer my pink-do.

I must say, for somebody that does not observe Halloween, I am very impressed with that VMK has done. I really like the Haunted Mansion music on main street. It makes me feel like I am really in Disney. I cannot wait to see what they do at Chrstmas.

Great job VMK Imagineers!!!!

I see everybody get this spinning effect, but I never see it on me. Is that how is should be? What causes the spinning again? When you change clothes?

Ah! Either:

A. A storms-a-brewin'
B. We're all trying out for the Ice Capades
C. New magic, or
D. We have serious issues here... :rotfl2:

Heh, it happened upon entering a room.

2oct2007PeepStorm.jpg

Simple question... how do you guys find out what words are added? I mean, Caspian is not a typical word I would just try out!
I try out all the words I can think of every day :rotfl2:

They compare the database file and see what is different.
Technically he is correct, but a green man helps me somewhat - can't go into detail but some of you know. :thumbsup2 Don't ask me how I find them because I would not know where to start looking to get directly to the database but the info comes from there.

GoofyBob said:
You're happy we can finally say Caspian? Have you been, like, holding your breath on that one?

Wasn't Caspian a character in the Narnia Chronicles?

It's about time we can say suite. Whisper's nice too.
It was my sarcastic way of saying glad they added the other two word - can't currently think of a use for caspian but suite has been needed all month and wisper is handy.

Again - just wishing I was not stuck at work for another 5 - 7 hours

I see everybody get this spinning effect, but I never see it on me. Is that how is should be? What causes the spinning again? When you change clothes?

I believe it is something to do with room loading, since that's when it's been happening. Sometimes I see it and other times I don't. :goodvibes

I don't have orange hair available to me either. But that is okay, I prefer my pink-do.

I must say, for somebody that does not observe Halloween, I am very impressed with that VMK has done. I really like the Haunted Mansion music on main street. It makes me feel like I am really in Disney. I cannot wait to see what they do at Chrstmas.

Great job VMK Imagineers!!!!

I titally agree wiith you... I am not that big on Halloween either...what I mean is I don't get inot it that much...my favorite holiday is Christmas! But I must say I really do like the decorations in the game and in real at the Parks.
Ans since Christmas is my favorite...I really am so excited about Christmas to see what new surprises they have for us. And if there are not new ones one...well that is cool as I still love the old one too!

In mine, I do not have the option to change the color of my alice hair. It is just a white square with no arrows to change.

Same here.

I would rather just have an orange color option anyway...

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the inventory pages annoying? I LOVE the stacking, but it's time consuming to load page by page. I'd rather have everything stacked and still scroll through like the old inventory... :confused3

Yes, I was thinking the same thing about it being time consuming..just trying to keep complaining down to a minimum, hehe. ;)

Same here.

Is it just me, or does anyone else find the inventory pages annoying? I LOVE the stacking, but it's time consuming to load page by page. I'd rather have everything stacked and still scroll through like the old inventory... :confused3

I would not say it is annoying, but I wish it did not take so long. I like not having several pages of the same thing.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing about it being time consuming..just trying to keep complaining down to a minimum, hehe. ;)

Ah I guess I came across very complain-ish.
I don't mean to at all. I am happy with the updates and very excited to see what else VMK has in store for us!:hug:

I just wanted to know if it was just me. :goodvibes

Otherwise everything looks AWESOME!

I RAN HOME.... FOR SOEMTHING!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE
*squeal*

WHEEE... Except I dont have Orange Alice hair.

Oh well. Wouldnt wear it anyway XD

I also didn't like the scrolling cause it would move to slow! But the pages is ok I perfer them all on one. BUt I do like the fact that VMK is still trying to make new and cooler things!!

...and don't think the girls got cheated because there are times the girls get things (like princess outfit and tiara) and the boys (crown only) don't from what I've seen posted here before...

Hehe, I didn't want to be the first to say this, but it's oh so true. VMK slants towards the girls. The End. :lmao:

Of course, there's plenty of time for more items to come out for either gender...

:goodvibes

Yes all the inventorys are now condensed and each item has a number next to it which states how much of that item you have. :) and the shopping feature is different too. and instead of the side scroll you have the arrow scrolls. and it lists the amount of pages... and and... lol too much to list. Not to mention for some reason when i enter new rooms everyones bodys seem to be spinning in what looks like a hurricane of water lol.

Yes all the inventorys are now condensed and each item has a number next to it which states how much of that item you have. :) and the shopping feature is different too. and instead of the side scroll you have the arrow scrolls. and it lists the amount of pages... and and... lol too much to list. Not to mention for some reason when i enter new rooms everyones bodys seem to be spinning in what looks like a hurricane of water lol.

:upsidedow

That is clothing loading... i hate it

Is it just me, or is the candy scattered around on the ground different this year? Like in Central Plaza, in front of the Tomorrowland entrance. I thought the candy was more "all over" the ground everywhere. Not that it matters. LOL.

And I LOVE being able to get into the Monorail without having to wait in the station, WOOT!

TikiKrissy

I saw it. I like that it shows how many of each item we have. That way of loading the clothes is funny. I first saw it and wasn't sure what was up but then realized it had to do with the clothes. To bad I can't walk around with the swirl around me all the time. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter