halloween horror nights for next year (2014)

You guys sound like you have so much fun. I'm going to get a chance to finally try it out in September.

You guys sound like you have so much fun. I'm going to get a chance to finally try it out in September.

schucks........
i won't be there in september as i booked already for october.

but, you'll be able to hook up with schumi as she will be there and doing hhn in september.

i need to call youse guys when you are at hhn and listen to how you handle the houses.
hopefully carole won't drop her phone while in the house...

schucks........
i won't be there in september as i booked already for october.

but, you'll be able to hook up with schumi as she will be there and doing hhn in september.

i need to call youse guys when you are at hhn and listen to how you handle the houses.
hopefully carole won't drop her phone while in the house...

My daughter says she won't do it but my son in law, my niece and her husband and my son and his girlfriend will all do it. Should be a blast.

My daughter will stay at the hotel and take care of the kiddos.

My daughter says she won't do it but my son in law, my niece and her husband and my son and his girlfriend will all do it. Should be a blast.

My daughter will stay at the hotel and take care of the kiddos.

Oh I hope we're there the same night at some point..... Be nice to say hello to you in real life :thumbsup2

Me and my husband are planning on going 9/25-28. I have booked our flights but no room yet since I am waiting for ap rates. I know things could fill up fast with Daigon Alley opening this summer so I will keep and I on the rooms and book rack if I need to.

Me and my husband are planning on going 9/25-28. I have booked our flights but no room yet since I am waiting for ap rates. I know things could fill up fast with Daigon Alley opening this summer so I will keep and I on the rooms and book rack if I need to.
There will be the HHN hotel packages called "Gory Getaways" so keep your eyes on those as well.

Our plan is the weekend of the 26th. When are you there?

Aww.....we leave on the 27th, so no plans to do HHN on the 26th either.

I always seem to miss peeps by a day or so :confused3

I of course will be there opening weekend again this year. :thumbsup2

:cool1: :cool1:

Well.......that's the plan.........unless it's a zombie fest again......then we will be giving it a miss........hope that doesn't happen though, don't want to miss it.

::yes::
yea but you and Mr Keisha were a lot of fun to spend the time with during the line waits.

i'm penciling you in on my calendar for that thursday again.........

watching that drunk lady who rammed youse was fun...
not the ramming you but how she bounced to the other lines around us with her landing on the grass.
i was surprised she didn't lose her entire cup of beer...

she was a pro:p

woohoo

Thankyou.

I will keep my eye out, do you buy them direct from Disney or can you buy then from other ticket holders such as orlando tickets?

We was sat watching the YouTube videos on it the other night and it looks soo good!

I will keep my eye out, do you buy them direct from Disney or can you buy then from other ticket holders such as orlando tickets?
You can't buy HHN tickets from Disney...that would be a joke...but you can buy them direct from Universal and places like Undercover Tourist.

Sorry I meant universal:-)

BettyBoo........I always buy mine direct from the Universal site, but lots of places that sell UK tickets will offer HHN tickets too.

Attraction Tickets Direct are good. We always buy our 14 day 2 park ticket from them.....very reliable and will price match if you find them cheaper anywhere else :thumbsup2

We will be going to Orlando October 10-19 and doing a split stay with WDW. I am booked at RPR for Oct 16-19. I was hoping to do HHN on the Thursday (16). I am now second guessing this decision (hell week???) and wondering if I should stay at RPR at the beginning of my stay Oct 10-13 (Columbus day weekend??). That might mean going to HHN on a Saturday (11) or Sunday (12) night before Columbus day.
I thought about doing the switch mid-week and then going back but that seems like too much of a hassle.

Which dates do you think would be best for HHN (and of course the Diagon Alley experience) during this time? We plan to spend 2 full days at the park and one evening for HHN.

Thank you!

We will be going to Orlando October 10-19 and doing a split stay with WDW. I am booked at RPR for Oct 16-19. I was hoping to do HHN on the Thursday (16). I am now second guessing this decision (hell week???) and wondering if I should stay at RPR at the beginning of my stay Oct 10-13 (Columbus day weekend??). That might mean going to HHN on a Saturday (11) or Sunday (12) night before Columbus day.
I thought about doing the switch mid-week and then going back but that seems like too much of a hassle.

Which dates do you think would be best for HHN (and of course the Diagon Alley experience) during this time? We plan to spend 2 full days at the park and one evening for HHN.

Thank you!
i prefer the columbus day weekend and have been going in that time period for years.
it's just my personal choice of the season.

saturday, oct 11th, will be crowded and hhn tickets will cost more.
friday and sunday would be better.

sunday and thursday tickets would be the cheapest if the same pattern follows for this year.

if you don't want to go through the hassle of switching dates, stay with the one you have and do hhn on that thursday.

since you are staying onsite, you won't have the long waits for rides/shows on any of the dates you choose to do the parks.

during hell week, those off from school will not be staying on site.
take advantage of the perk for using the express lines during the day.

you could always buy the express pass for hhn in order to get through all of the houses since you are doing one night of that only.

since diagon alley isn't open yet, i have no idea what to tell you about that except try to do the parks on the thursday/friday rather than the weekend.

there are many that will come on the weekend and do the parks all day and then stay for hhn.
more peeps in the parks.

I'm curious to see if Diagon Alley will be open for HHN...WWoHP is not so I wonder if that will carry over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter