Happy Limo?

GinaAnn

Earning My Ears
I am booking all final plans for our 4 night wonder trip in Jan.
I seem to be having nothing but miscommunication with Happy Limo.
I put in my request for a ressie and waited about one week for them to get back to me about confirmation. Nothing...... So I emailed them a week later. Finally got my fax forms and they were all wrong.
Wrong hotel, Wrong times, etc. I email again No avail to an answer.
So I faxed them back the confirmation forms telling them it's all wrong, wrong hotel, wrong times etc. I would think that they would send me something acknowledging my ressie with the correct hotel and times.

Is this company good? I got the coupon from Barb's site. Figuring that if the Platinum Disney Cruiser's use them they must be good.

We were not too happy with them. We called about 2 months ahead of our trip to book a airport pick-up then a pick-up from the hotel to the port. We even got a e-mail conformation from them. Then we called 1 week before our trip, just to make sure everything was ok, and they told us that we had canceled our ressie the month before. We did no such thing! And of course they could not fit us in. So with 1 week before our trip, we had to find another company. We went with Cartier Limo. They were there on time for both pick-ups and the car (limo) was very nice. Not sure that I would ever try Happy Limo after our problems.

I tried them 2 years ago and would never use them again. I never got any type of confirmation in writing but was assured the day before our trip via phone that they would be there. They were there on time but when we got to the car, it was very dirty. Cracker crumbs and food wrappers all over the floor, sticky seats; it appeared that the prior passenger had made quite a mess and no one bothered to clean it up before picking us up. The ride itself to PO was fine but when we got there, the driver told me it was $60, plus tip. I had been quoted $40 over the phone, plus tip. I told him he must be mistaken but, due to my lack of foresight, I had nothing in writing to show I was quoted $40. He called into his office and they agreed with him that it was $60. Since I had just come off a cross country flight and had Cirque tickets for that evening, I didn't want to waste time arguing so I paid him the $60 (no tip). When I returned from our cruise, I wrote to Happy Limo but never heard a response. We've been to WDW 3 times in 2 years since then and always had good service from Cartier, taxis and even the Mears bus.

I just made ressies with them last week for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip, and even tho' it's a weird transfer combo (we are going to Discovery Cove after the cruise and then heading out to the airport in the evening), I got email confirmations back the next day with all the correct information. You might want to call them and straighten it out over the phone rather than email...sometimes it's easier to do it in a coversation if there is a mix-up. We have used them a lot and they have always been there with no problems, nice clean vehicles, etc.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I used them a little over a year ago and would not use them again. They were late picking us up at our hotel, did not do the grocery stop as we had requested and were late again picking us up after we disembarked the ship.

It was very frustrating to be waiting outside with luggage, kids, etc and not being able to reach them via phone. I kept leaving messages on their answering machine and waiting for them to call back... When I did speak to them, I was not pleased with their customer service.

Had it been a problem just one way, I would have given them the benefit of the doubt. But problems twice in a row, is enough for me. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter