HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

What kind of renovations are being done at the HRH?
Just a few minutes ago made reservations for our first trip back since the before times.
Got a great AP rate!
We will be there September 18-21… so excited!!!!

What kind of renovations are being done at the HRH?
Just a few minutes ago made reservations for our first trip back since the before times.
Got a great AP rate!
We will be there September 18-21… so excited!!!!
They are going to start renovating the guest rooms and hallways starting in June, doing it in sections. It's certainly needed as the rooms are starting to get pretty worn down. Last year they did the roof work and The Kitchen reno, that's complete now.

They are going to start renovating the guest rooms and hallways starting in June, doing it in sections. It's certainly needed as the rooms are starting to get pretty worn down. Last year they did the roof work and The Kitchen reno, that's complete now.
Do you know if there is any timescales for how long this is likely to take? We are planning a visit in December and wondering if it will be finished by then. Thanks

Do you know if there is any timescales for how long this is likely to take? We are planning a visit in December and wondering if it will be finished by then. Thanks

Sadly they won`t be complete by then.

Their announcement below on several medias....

Hard Rock Hotel will undergo renovations to their guest rooms and bathrooms as well as guest corridors and elevator landings from June 2023 to May 2024 to amp up the experience for guests. During this time, all common areas of the hotel will be available for guest use and work will be limited to business hours 9.00am – 6.00pm. These renovations are being done one section at a time and will not be visible to guests, but from time to time, there may be noise.

I wonder if we can ask for a refurbished room for our September visit.
Can’t hurt to try I guess!

We stayed there last month.
The place was clean and everything was smooth. We did not pay extra for a view, etc as did not plan on spending much time in the room. I will say that we must have had the room with the WORST view in the entire hotel. It wasn't the parking lot but the roof over where you pull in......OK. Then there were BRIGHT LIGHTS all night shinning right into the room. Fortunately, the curtains were good.

Is there adequate room for a rollaway or twin size blow up mattress in a deluxe room when the sofa bed is in use? Thinking about switching from an Aventura family suite but I wouldn't want to give up the extra bed

Is there adequate room for a rollaway or twin size blow up mattress in a deluxe room when the sofa bed is in use? Thinking about switching from an Aventura family suite but I wouldn't want to give up the extra bed
I have never stayed deluxe room at Hard Rock but other rooms there are small and oddly shaped so I’m not sure that would work. You could always try Portofino bay rooms. They are pretty big and more traditional rectangle or square. Maybe someone else has tried.

We had another great stay at Hard Rock! I love this hotel, the proximity to the parks, the water taxis (though I wish it were covered like Royal), and we have never had a bad experience there! We only stayed two nights (Fri and Sat) for the meetup because that was all that was available. We had an adjoining room this time, and could hear our neighbors a couple of times, it was not horrible. I think they had a little one who did not want to sleep lol but it was not incessant or really bothersome. I know a lot of us have mentioned that bathroom space, like you can barely get in and close the door without losing a toe lol but I do enjoy having 2 sinks in there! Our room was fine, it overlooked the butterfly garden area from the side. We had a great stay, E&B's was fine for our food, as it has been in the past. I hope we get to return again soon!

We have a two bedroom king suite booked. I’ve seen where you are allowed club level on other sites. Universal does not state this. does a two bedroom come club level? I didn’t see an option to book club. I seriously doubt it but who knows

We have a two bedroom king suite booked. I’ve seen where you are allowed club level on other sites. Universal does not state this. does a two bedroom come club level? I didn’t see an option to book club. I seriously doubt it but who knows

If rooms shown don`t advertise Club Level then it doesn`t have Club, it doesn`t come as standard for all suites.

I know the acoustic brunch is bottomless mimosas and bloody marys- are these premixed? Is there a bloody mary bar? We are checking in on the 1st and had reservations - so excited!

Yes, there is. Although it would be blocking access to something no matter where you put it, even the foldout is in use, there is lots of extra floor space, particularly in front of the media/dresser cabinet. If my recollection of the space serves, I'd bet you could even fit a twin size mattress on the floor of the dressing/closet/coffee area. The diagram from the website may not be precisely to scale, but it's pretty close.

HRH-Deluxe-Queen-Left-300x230.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter