HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Good morning friends, I will be at hard rock for 3 days in July 2024, can you tell me if I risk finding construction work in hotels, scaffolding etc? I read that in the past the walkway that leads from the swimming pool to the parks was blocked, so what is the situation now? I chose the hard rock mainly for the location and I wouldn't want to walk any further to get to the parks.

Good morning friends, I will be at hard rock for 3 days in July 2024, can you tell me if I risk finding construction work in hotels, scaffolding etc? I read that in the past the walkway that leads from the swimming pool to the parks was blocked, so what is the situation now? I chose the hard rock mainly for the location and I wouldn't want to walk any further to get to the parks.
We were just there and no construction. We stayed there when they closed the entrance to the path near the pool and it was annoying but the add to time was not really significant. They close that access point if there is a storm or lightning near by as well. They shut down the whole pool area.

does anyone have a link, or know which area and floor has the deluxe 2 queen rooms? I would like to get an adjoining room with a regular 2 queen room

Do all the delux 2 queen rooms have a sleeper sofa? There are 4 of us but I would like 3 sleeping surfaces if possible.
Yes, the pull-out sofa is part of the Deluxe 2-queen room layout, and included in all of the Deluxe 2-queen rooms. We stayed in one a few years ago (DH, me, teen son and teen daughter) and our son found the sofa to be sufficiently comfortable.

The deluxe room layout may be jarring if you're a lover of symmetry, but is actually very user-friendly. First, when the sofa is pulled out, there's still plenty of floor space and it doesn't block access to the bathroom or the furniture (which can be a problem in many standard hotel rooms with a fold-out sofa), and the dressing area by the closet is not visible from the sleeping area, providing an additional place for people to change clothes in private, if the bathroom is already in use.

I really wish the other Universal premier hotels offered similarly-configured rooms. Due to some serious problems we encountered last time we stayed at HRH (this was unrelated to our deluxe room stay, a couple of years earlier), which were handled very poorly by management, we've vowed we'd never spend a penny on Hard Rock again -- but are now facing the challenge of trying to find rooms at other onsite premier hotels that offer 3 sleeping spaces for 4 guests, without breaking the bank! ;)

HRH_Deluxe_Queen_Floorplan.jpg

Last edited:

When can you start booking Hard Rock hotel rooms for July 2025? Loews website lets me put it my cart but then I get the circle of death once I go to pay the deposit. The Universal Orlando site tells me that rooms aren't available but other hotels have rooms that are available.

Weird. It works fine when I try to book for July 2025, and shows availability at HRH in every room category. If clearing your cache or trying from a different device doesn't work, I'd just call the hotel directly.

Yes, the pull-out sofa is part of the Deluxe 2-queen room layout, and included in all of the Deluxe 2-queen rooms. We stayed in one a few years ago (DH, me, teen son and teen daughter) and our son found the sofa to be sufficiently comfortable.

The deluxe room layout may be jarring if you're a lover of symmetry, but is actually very user-friendly. First, when the sofa is pulled out, there's still plenty of floor space and it doesn't block access to the bathroom or the furniture (which can be a problem in many standard hotel rooms with a fold-out sofa), and the dressing area by the closet is not visible from the sleeping area, providing an additional place for people to change clothes in private, if the bathroom is already in use.

I really wish the other Universal premier hotels offered similarly-configured rooms. Due to some serious problems we encountered last time we stayed at HRH (this was unrelated to our deluxe room stay, a couple of years earlier), which were handled very poorly by management, we've vowed we'd never spend a penny on Hard Rock again -- but are now facing the challenge of trying to find rooms at other onsite premier hotels that offer 3 sleeping spaces for 4 guests, without breaking the bank! ;)

View attachment 830821
Yes...these rooms are large and awesome for 5....Absolutely, would book these rooms again. I think they may be the first to go, very popular.

Just booked the Hard Rock for this weekend. I am a total newb when it comes to Universal, so any help is welcome.

I booked through Priceline. Is there anything I can do to “link” the reservation similar to how you would a Disney reservation?

We will be arriving fairly early and hoping to enjoy the pool. If no early check in is available, is there a good place for us to change in our swimsuits?

Just booked the Hard Rock for this weekend. I am a total newb when it comes to Universal, so any help is welcome.

I booked through Priceline. Is there anything I can do to “link” the reservation similar to how you would a Disney reservation?

We will be arriving fairly early and hoping to enjoy the pool. If no early check in is available, is there a good place for us to change in our swimsuits?

The hotels and parks are a different entity so your park ticket and hotel reservation are seperate.

There are changing areas by the pool for you to use if your room isn`t ready :)

On my check out day I won’t be going to the parks. Am I able to hand off my EPs to someone that can enjoy the benefit? Is there any negatives to this, like could they potentially charge things to our room?

Best place near the hotel to run into after we uber from the airport to grab some waters, snacks, and sunblock?
Or has anyone used a good delivery service you can recommend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter