HARD ROCK HOTEL information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any pictures of a view from a "Standard View Room"? I booked a few months ago and was curious as to what it's like. I've stayed Garden View a few times.

This is what my confirmation says:

Room Type - STANDARD ROOM 2 QUEEN BEDS. SPACIOUS 375 SQ FT ROOM WITH LIMITED VIEWS.

Ready to book and still have a few HRH questions.

We will be staying there for 10 nights. Still debating between gv room, deluxe queen room or CL room.

Does anyone know how many of the Cl rooms are the deluxe rooms? When we stayed there in 2006 (I know ages ago!) we were lucky enough to get one of the deluxe cl rooms.

Is free wi-fi included with the cl rooms? Anyone know the price of the cabanas and the discount given when you stay cl?

We really liked RPR in 2012 but I think the rooms are too small for that long of a stay. I will really miss the You First benefits though.

Thanks for all your help!

If I remember right you get $50 discount on cabana hire. Don't think you get free Internet but I flashed me VIP card and got free wifi but don't hold out much hope of using in the cabana it's hopeless outside

Reds
Biggy

Do I have to show my ap when I check in? I have voucher to pick up my ap at the kiosk at the park gates, do I need to go there first? Can I show my ap the next day?

I have prepaid for my room - but I will still need to pay for parking before I check out - or will they just do something like an express checkout, where I won't even have to go to the front desk?

voucher will be sufficient if asked at check in.

you can check your bill on the tv in your room before you check out.

you can do express check out when you leave.
most use a cc with the express.

use the drop off box in the lobby.

one more question - if it has already been answered - sorry but I didn't read through all the posts.

What type of coffee is in the room - I read that they have the Keurig coffee makers but I am a light roast coffee wimp, just wondering if I need to bring my own.

DS14 and I will be staying here May 31-June 3! I've read that we can now use the min-bar fridge without a charge now. Can anyone confirm this? I'll have a small cooler from WDW, but I'd rather not have to drag it in the room if I can use the fridge for free.

DS14 and I will be staying here May 31-June 3! I've read that we can now use the min-bar fridge without a charge now. Can anyone confirm this? I'll have a small cooler from WDW, but I'd rather not have to drag it in the room if I can use the fridge for free.

There apparently is no mini bar anymore. Just mini fridges.

according to the Hard Rock - there is no mini fridge - bring a cooler

Still a mini bar - they call it a refreshment pantry

according to the Hard Rock - there is no mini fridge - bring a cooler

Still a mini bar - they call it a refreshment pantry

Did you speak with HRH....as lately guests have been posting that there is no more minibar and that the rooms have mini fridges for guests to use now.

I guess I will see for myself in just over two weeks when we check in :-)

I called the Hard Rock phone number and was transferred to the front desk - they are the ones that told me that there weren't mini-refrigs in the rooms - she said it was a mini bar - I also asked what type of coffee was in the room - she didn't know the brand but said it isn't a light roast

I called the Hard Rock phone number and was transferred to the front desk - they are the ones that told me that there weren't mini-refrigs in the rooms - she said it was a mini bar - I also asked what type of coffee was in the room - she didn't know the brand but said it isn't a light roast

Unfortunately, front desk doesn't always know. We've had front desk saying there are no pull out couches anymore in the deluxe rooms at the Portofino and lo and behold, there are. There have been actual reports of people saying there is a mini fridge, so I'm leary about the front desk report.

I'll try emailing them and see if I get a response.

Here is the response to my email to Hard Rock:

From Concierge Supervisor Kristen Whitaker

"Our mini bars have been turned into mini refrigerators. Royal Pacific and the Portofino Bay still have mini bars. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!"

I wonder why they did that at Hard Rock only. Maybe it's just an experiment, or they haven't rolled it out to the other two yet? You would think that guests at Hard Rock would be more likely to want to drink those little bottles of alcohol, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter