Has anyone ever decorated their campsite?

kinlaw6450

<font color=red>Spoke too soon<br><font color=blue
I am thinking of decorating for Halloween...we decorated our room last christmas and got a huge response (we were not the only ones) I'd love to do it for the campsite!!

Have you ever done that?

Oh yea especially on Holidays. I would say more are decorated than not. Some way more than others but most have something out. We decorate every time we go even if its only for one night. I have a 3 ring logo I made out of Stainless steel yacht rigging cable that we always put out and I use a 25' rope light to make another one for at night. We have several stuffed animals that we put in the Tow vehicle window. Lots of other holiday specific stuff that we use also.

Durn tootin'! We decorate because we're there!! We have spinners, pinwheels, lights, solar lights, a corgi sign, stuffed Disney things in the front window, etc. and this year I have a new dancing corgi (got it for Christmas and saved it just for FW)decoration. We're not too hard to spot!!! Say hi if you pass by from May 26-June 8!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter