Has Anyone Ever Won TWICE!?!?

My DD and I won a Dream Fast Pass coming out of Peter Pan's Flight last August! We are heading back again this August and just wondering if anyone ever got a piece of the magic twice!!!

We won twice in about 15 minutes. We rode the Magic Carpets and got Ears and then when we got off we reentered the line and got fastpasses. The dream team began passing out the ears and when they were gone they opened a smaller bag and started passing out fast passes.

On our Nov '07 trip we were Grand Marshalls at MK and we got YOAMD Tink pins in AK!

On our trip in April we won Dream Fastpasses exiting the Primeval Whirl. This was the first full day of our trip and a great way to get it started! Later in the week we were lucky again and won dream mickey ears while exiting It's a Small World in Magic Kingdom. Both times were really Magical! My Mom thought we had won the castle when we got the fast passes because we were so excited--Nope. We were just excited anyway! :) Kelly

We have won a few time our big year was in 2006 where we won EPCOT Dream FastPasses given to us by Elton (the guy in the commercial) himself. He is such a good guy and we saw him in 2007 and had a great long talk with him.

My younger cousin was Peter Pan's Lost Boy and played some sort of YOMD Basketball trash contest at rope drop in EPCOT.

We also won the Tinker pins that year.

Last year we won Tinker pins and a MK Dream Fastpass.

fastpass.jpg

mk2007fastpass.jpg

We won both fastpasses within the first hour of the park opening if that is a help to anyone.

This year I would love to win the lanyard but would be happy with anything.

In 2006 we won DFP to Epcot at Soarin and then went to Fast track and won laynards with pins. We didn't win in 2007 hope hopefully we'll win agian in Oct of 2008. It's nice to win but I'm totally happy with just being there!!!:yay:

We've never won while actually being there, but we have won by mail three sets of ears (two from WDW and one from Disneyland) and two lanyards. Going again in November - we'll be happy just to be there with our ten month old granddaughter (not that she'll know where she is)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter