Has anyone here taken a Royal Caribbean Baltic cruise?

Moochie13

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

I've cruised on Disney and once on Carnival, but never Royal Caribbean. Next summer (2022) I was thinking of taking my daughters on a Baltic cruise (Stockholm, Talinn, Helsinki, St. Petersburg). Can anyone who has done this share their experience? Would you recommend Royal Caribbean when cruising this region? Thank you!

Hi everyone!

I've cruised on Disney and once on Carnival, but never Royal Caribbean. Next summer (2022) I was thinking of taking my daughters on a Baltic cruise (Stockholm, Talinn, Helsinki, St. Petersburg). Can anyone who has done this share their experience? Would you recommend Royal Caribbean when cruising this region? Thank you!

I have not sailed on Royal for that region, but on MSC and those ports are amazing! If you can go, do it! If you are looking at the Voyager of the Seas, that is a great ship and you will have a fantastic time, plenty to do on board when you are not in port.

I have not sailed on Royal for that region, but on MSC and those ports are amazing! If you can go, do it! If you are looking at the Voyager of the Seas, that is a great ship and you will have a fantastic time, plenty to do on board when you are not in port.

Thank you! I was actually looking at MSC as well. I was just worried about some of the things I've read about the service and the food. Did you like the service and food? I realize it's an Italian cruise line and expectations should be different than for American cruise lines. But was it a huge difference?

We took a RCCL Baltic cruise about 6 years ago. It was fabulous. Very long days, port intensive. Food was typical RCCL and very good. I would definitely recommend it.
Denise

Thank you! I was actually looking at MSC as well. I was just worried about some of the things I've read about the service and the food. Did you like the service and food? I realize it's an Italian cruise line and expectations should be different than for American cruise lines. But was it a huge difference?

I enjoyed it, but it was definitely different. I had no problems at all with the service, I thought that was fantastic. The food was hit or miss, but I could always find something to eat. The pizza is the best I have ever had on a cruise ship so that is always something.

All that being said, I would absolutely cruise MSC again so it couldn't have been that bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter