Have a Photopass Question? Ask me!

If I do not purchase Memory Maker for my trip, but still wanted to buy handful of PhotoPass pictures that are taken, am I paying for actual prints, or am I now purchasing a digital download of those photos? Wasn't sure if this practice had changed? Thanks!

If I do not purchase Memory Maker for my trip, but still wanted to buy handful of PhotoPass pictures that are taken, am I paying for actual prints, or am I now purchasing a digital download of those photos? Wasn't sure if this practice had changed? Thanks!

You still purchase either prints or downloads. You just have to click the Buy Prints or Download buttons to choose between those option.

I thought that after the fact, you can still purchase Memory Maker to get all photos for download (but will be $50 more than pre-purchase) or you can buy specific photos that you'd like (for about $15 / photo)

Thank you both. I have MM already linked in MDX for a trip in December. We are now planning a quick weekend trip in May and I don't think we'll take enough pictures to justify MM on that trip, but will likely take (and want copies of) a few pictures, since we will be there for SWW. Wasn't sure if I could order downloads without actually activating my MM (since once I hit "download" I will activate my MM). Just didn't want to screw anything up, and want to make sure I differentiate between prints and downloads if I need to!

You can't purchase downloads if you have a memory maker linked the download will activate your memory maker. If you have another account you're sharing photos with you can buy downloads from the nonMM account.

You can't purchase downloads if you have a memory maker linked the download will activate your memory maker. If you have another account you're sharing photos with you can buy downloads from the nonMM account.
Thanks, that's exactly what I figured. But I can still order prints, though, correct??

If everyone is listed in my MDE and don't have their own MDE do I have to do anything to make sure they will be able to see the pictures if they log into our only account? I hear a lot of mention of selecting "this friend can view and purchase my photos" so that everyone has access to them but I don't see that option next to my family members. I just want to make sure we are all linked correctly to use the Memory Maker. Thank you for your help!

I downloaded all of the original Memory Maker photos and am now ready to add some borders, etc......but first a few questions:

Is there a limit to how many times you can edit the same photo and save it?

I have a photo from the MK that has had a video with the elves dropping in - this was done automatically I guess.
Is it possible to add a border to this photo? Of the ones taken in this location the one with the video added is the only good one that I would want to add a border. If not, is it possible to somehow remove the video so I can edit it?

Do the edited versions stay near the originals or get grouped together?

Thanks in Advance for any information you can share!

I downloaded all of the original Memory Maker photos and am now ready to add some borders, etc......but first a few questions: Is there a limit to how many times you can edit the same photo and save it? I have a photo from the MK that has had a video with the elves dropping in - this was done automatically I guess. Is it possible to add a border to this photo? Of the ones taken in this location the one with the video added is the only good one that I would want to add a border. If not, is it possible to somehow remove the video so I can edit it? Do the edited versions stay near the originals or get grouped together? Thanks in Advance for any information you can share!
I have edited the same photo many times. There's no limit that I know of. The edits will stay right next to the original when viewing your photos. Can't help with the video question, though I doubt you can remove the video. But you may be able to edit the final photo.

How many people can be linked into one Memory Maker?

We're planning a trip with 19 people total, and we're thinking of getting 2 Grand Villas. Would that require 2 Memory Maker purchases? If we got 3 2BR Villas instead, would we need 3 Memory Makers?

How many people can be linked into one Memory Maker? We're planning a trip with 19 people total, and we're thinking of getting 2 Grand Villas. Would that require 2 Memory Maker purchases? If we got 3 2BR Villas instead, would we need 3 Memory Makers?

You just need one.

Email or call PhotoPass and ask them to remove the prep and landing shot it can be done.

If I may ask a question... I'm fuzzy on how this works.

If we get the Memory Maker before we go, does this give us a print of each photo on there? Or do we still have to print them on our own after we download them from the Memory Maker site?

If I may ask a question... I'm fuzzy on how this works.

If we get the Memory Maker before we go, does this give us a print of each photo on there? Or do we still have to print them on our own after we download them from the Memory Maker site?

You just get downloads. But you can then print them out at home, or get them printed through an online site like Shutterfly, or download them onto a flash drive and take them to Target or Walmart or someplace like that.

You just get downloads. But you can then print them out at home, or get them printed through an online site like Shutterfly, or download them onto a flash drive and take them to Target or Walmart or someplace like that.

Thank you for the answer! That makes it a little clearer

Do you have to pay per download still or is that included in the Memory Maker price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter