Have a Photopass Question? Ask me!

After downloading can you upload to a photo site to print? Just downloaded 500+ and can't upload to print them at Walmart. Thanks!!

After downloading can you upload to a photo site to print? Just downloaded 500+ and can't upload to print them at Walmart. Thanks!!

Yes, once you purcase them you can get them printed from anywhere you'd like.

Yes, once you purcase them you can get them printed from anywhere you'd like.

Thanks!! After my sister having a few frustrating hours of not being able to upload our pictures I finally took a look at it - she didn't know to extract zip files. Oops!

Thanks so much for this thread!

Our family went on our Disney Trip 11/13-11/22 and we have MM. My son and his GF are leaving in the Morning for 6 nights on their Disney Trip. I was hoping he could piggyback on our MM since I haven't downloaded our pictures yet. They don't start to expire until about 6 days after he gets back home so we will have a few days to edit before they need to be downloaded :)
Do I have all of this correct? He's worried it's not going to work :)

Thanks so much for this thread! Our family went on our Disney Trip 11/13-11/22 and we have MM. My son and his GF are leaving in the Morning for 6 nights on their Disney Trip. I was hoping he could piggyback on our MM since I haven't downloaded our pictures yet. They don't start to expire until about 6 days after he gets back home so we will have a few days to edit before they need to be downloaded :) Do I have all of this correct? He's worried it's not going to work :)

You can start downloading your memory maker and have 30 days to take more photos. If you truly haven't activated it yet you could now and then their photos would be included too.

So, is there any way I can upload my photos and put the neat frames that are available for photopass photos on them? Or can I just upload and use the “frames” for each product I purchase?

So, is there any way I can upload my photos and put the neat frames that are available for photopass photos on them? Or can I just upload and use the “frames” for each product I purchase?

Nope only PhotoPass photos can have borders. Your uploaded photos are only for use with products like the calendars mugs mouse pads etc.

Thanks for looking out! No I don't but I'm not promising any official answers, basically the same answers you would get if you ask a CM in the park. If people want me to stop, I will. I just know if I was a newbie I would want some help so I thought I would treat people the way I would want to be treated.

Hello, I sent you a PM - would you mind letting me know if you received it? Thx!

Nope only PhotoPass photos can have borders. Your uploaded photos are only for use with products like the calendars mugs mouse pads etc.

Bummer.:(
I'm not too thrilled with the selection of borders anyway.
You'd think they's have one for each Park and each Resort. They do have a sticker for Hollywood Studios but not one for AK.
And how many holiday frames are you going to use?
There's one for each ride with a photo -- this is good. And one for each meal w a photopass photographer.
But a real Frame w Mickey, or other characters -- nothin. I was hoping for frames like they have in the photo book.

Bummer.:( I'm not too thrilled with the selection of borders anyway. You'd think they's have one for each Park and each Resort. They do have a sticker for Hollywood Studios but not one for AK. And how many holiday frames are you going to use? There's one for each ride with a photo -- this is good. And one for each meal w a photopass photographer. But a real Frame w Mickey, or other characters -- nothin. I was hoping for frames like they have in the photo book.
they have about ten percent of the options online because they're fixing them. Either they had no borders or some of them. As far as I know they're still getting them back online.

they have about ten percent of the options online because they're fixing them. Either they had no borders or some of them. As far as I know they're still getting them back online.

Any chance do you think, that they'd get them back online before my 30 days run out? (about 24 days from today)

Hi
I am coming for the Dopey weekend. Will there be photo pass photographers on the race coarse? If yes will they be at every character stop?
Thanks

Hi I am coming for the Dopey weekend. Will there be photo pass photographers on the race coarse? If yes will they be at every character stop? Thanks
There will be no photographers at all on the race course for PhotoPass. marathonfoto handles rundisney races.

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before but I read several pages and did not see the answer.
I just returned from a trip the first week in December. I purchased Memory Maker and linked the rest of the party to my MDE account. My husband, sister in law and son all have their own MDE accounts. My husband soon discovered that only the person who paid for the MM package can download the pictures. The rest have to pay.
However, we have downloaded and opened the files and have found, while I have a large collection of photos, there are photos which appear in his account and my SILs account but do not show up in my files. How do I download all the content to my computer so we can make photographs or a book of the trip? We wanted to make one for Christmas but it's too late now. I just want to know how to see all the photos that were taken with our MM package and would like to know why there are some I can't see?

Hi, I'm sure this has been asked before but I read several pages and did not see the answer.
I just returned from a trip the first week in December. I purchased Memory Maker and linked the rest of the party to my MDE account. My husband, sister in law and son all have their own MDE accounts. My husband soon discovered that only the person who paid for the MM package can download the pictures. The rest have to pay.
However, we have downloaded and opened the files and have found, while I have a large collection of photos, there are photos which appear in his account and my SILs account but do not show up in my files. How do I download all the content to my computer so we can make photographs or a book of the trip? We wanted to make one for Christmas but it's too late now. I just want to know how to see all the photos that were taken with our MM package and would like to know why there are some I can't see?

Have you checked their privacy settings, this was the problem we had with my daughters, but once she opened up her settings everthing was available!!!

When I'm ready to download my photos do I have to do them all at the same time or can i do some now & some later as long as they are all done before the expiration date

When I'm ready to download my photos do I have to do them all at the same time or can i do some now & some later as long as they are all done before the expiration date
You can do it either way, but I found it easiest to do them all at once. At least in my case, they did not download in the order taken, so when I added a few borders, edits, etc. to a few photos last minute and then downloaded them individually, it was a nightmare to locate them on the "download" page to download to my computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter