• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Have Multiple Exp FPs changed? Urgent

HydroGuy

A Pirate's Life For Me
I remember in December that these could be used on anything except like PP. We used them on Alice. Now they seem to be restricted to the normal FP rides only. Has something changed or am I reading it wrong?

The only ones I had that did that since MP was introduced were ones I was issued directly by a CM for one reason or another.

Ones I got from a ride going down before I could use it always came with a list of only FP rides. Did not always include all FP rides either.

Edit: of course also in same park

What is good is that there are no limits to which FP ride. So if you get one for Grizzly River run, it goes down, then you can use it for Racers or Guardians. Multiple times I’ve checked the app, seen a ride go down, and can quickly grab a FP before they cut off the distribution, and then it turns into a multi-experience.

What is good is that there are no limits to which FP ride. So if you get one for Grizzly River run, it goes down, then you can use it for Racers or Guardians. Multiple times I’ve checked the app, seen a ride go down, and can quickly grab a FP before they cut off the distribution, and then it turns into a multi-experience.
This is not always the case, though. Many of them specifically exclude RSR and GotG (and Space Mountain, as well). Basically, it has to be one of the best of the best that goes down in order for you to use the multi-experience FP on a best of the best. At least, that's been my experience. I mean, are they REALLY going to let you exchange your IaSW FP for RSR at night?

We did this with Goofy Sky School. We had a FP and it went down/converted to a ME pass, so we got another one and it converted, so we got another one and the ride was back up. We ended up riding Toy Story, Goofy Sky School, and Soarin. The ME passes were not good for RSR and we weren't interested in GotG so I can't remember if that was an option.

This is not always the case, though. Many of them specifically exclude RSR and GotG (and Space Mountain, as well). Basically, it has to be one of the best of the best that goes down in order for you to use the multi-experience FP on a best of the best. At least, that's been my experience. I mean, are they REALLY going to let you exchange your IaSW FP for RSR at night?
Recently it has been the case though. I’ve had a GRR convert to anytime for any ride at DCA (considering using for RSR, but it was down when I was going to use). And I’ve had a Roger Rabbit concert and use it on Space Mountain.

Oh this is fascinating. I will be using Maxpass for first time next month. Assume all of this is happening within the app?

Well, no, because they are in different parks :). The ones I’ve gotten so far on this trip haven’t had other exclusions, though.

I got one yesterday when Roger Rabbit broke down. It was for FP rides only in DL and excluded Space Mountain.

When we were there at the beginning of June ours were limited to any FP ride in the same park, there were no other restrictions.

And they don’t always give them. Cars broke down during our MP time beginning of this month and we didn’t get a replacement FP. Was a little peeved when the CM said that we would not get one, and the ride was down for hours.

And they don’t always give them. Cars broke down during our MP time beginning of this month and we didn’t get a replacement FP. Was a little peeved when the CM said that we would not get one, and the ride was down for hours.

Interesting. RSR was closed Tuesday, June 12 all morning and finally reopened around 130. We had 4 FP for around 1 and my mom and Aunt had FP for around 2. Our FP converted to any time passes before the ride came up, there's did not. My husband had left with our little ones so my daughter, mom, aunt, and I used our FP to ride the ride. When we got off I told them they could still use their FP to ride since it was their time, but the FP queue was crazy long by then since the ride had just opened. I looked at my app on our way out of the park and saw that their FP had converted even though RSR had reopened. They ended up using them on Soarin.

We have never seen limitations on the ME FP’s we have received from a ride shutting down during our FP window. We have picked up a bunch of Goofy Sky School conversions that we used on both RSR and GOTG.

I had an experience with RSR too. The ride had broken down but the CMs said they normally wait for a while before they will convert them over to ME. We waited and waited and then our FP expired and the ride didn’t open (they weren’t letting people scan in either)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter