Have there been any recent post card winners?

Pixiedust34

<font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti
Has anyone won a post card prize within the past month or so?

Yep, I won DL ears on Thursday and my DH got WDW ears on Friday!

DH got a set of ears today. I haven't opened the box yet (saving it for him), so I don't know if they're DL or WDW.

Is it bad that I know what's in the box without opening it? ;)

I won a set of Mouse Ears last Friday.:) I have now won four sets of Mouse Ears and a lanyard/pin set.They are all WDW prizes.I did not even know there were Disneyland prizes available from the address I send my postcards to.How did they know I wanted WDW prizes or did I just randomly receive five WDW prizes?:)

My whole family received silver, DL mouse ears last week. I wasn't even aware that I had entered; my DD sent in a bunch of post cards in July. It was a wonderful surprise, as I had a terrible week at work!

Received ears last week and 2 lanyards today. :banana:

I started mailing a postcard a day last May.

We received our first prize today! It was just what I was hoping for..... a WDW lanyard and pin set.

a laynard and pins set--

I was so happy youd thought I won the nite in the castle!!!!!

my DH had to sign for it --I asked him what was and he said I dont know its for you--

I hadnt ordered anything so I couldnt figure out what it was until I saw the return label

of walt disney world

dream team!!!

we were just there in Aug and got a magical moment cert. for being able to match the flags with the countries in EPCOT

Im on a roll--next time the castle!!!!!!

After 2 week long trips to the world and bunches of postcards, I finally won a pin and lanyard set. Came in the mail on 9/27. I sent all of my postcards in May and June, so I guess it takes a while! We just got back from WDW 2 weeks ago and I was a little sad we'd won nothing - just missed getting ears outside of Splash Mtn - saw the dream squad walking away with empty bags and as we got closer saw a gigantic swarm of ears :sad1:

Now I'm happy to have finally won something - not a loser anymore!!

Can someone tell me what address I need to send my postcard to and if any additional info is needed on the other side? Thanks.

What is the address for sending in the postcards, please?

I would also like to know where to send the postcards in to? :)

Can someone tell me what address I need to send my postcard to and if any additional info is needed on the other side? Thanks.

Here's how to enter by mail for the 2007 edition of YOMD (I use the pre-stamped postcards sold by the Post Office):
Also, starting on September 18, 2006, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a 3.5"x5" postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: (i) if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Participants may enter once per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked by December 31, 2007 and received by January 14, 2008 or they will be void.

You can find links to the complete rules and prize descriptions in this thread: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1329422

And here are the instructions for the 2008 version
. This version specifies hand-writing your personal information (no pre-printed labels?), has slightly different addresses, and allows either a piece of paper (in an envelope?) or a postcard of unspecified size.
Also, starting on December 19, 2007, eligible participants can enter without being present in a Disney Property by hand-writing their full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), and date of birth on a piece of paper or postcard and sending it with proper postage affixed to: P.O. Box 8650, Elmhurst, IL 60126, USA or if a legal resident of the UK: 2008 Disney Dreams Giveaway,483 Green Lanes, Suite 200, London N13 4BS, England. Limit one mail-in entry per person per day during the Giveaway Period. All mail-in entries must be mailed separately, postmarked on or between December 19, 2007 and December 31, 2008 and received by January 14, 2009 or they will be void.

You can read the complete rules and prize descriptions for 2008 here: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index?name=YOMDGiveAwayRules08Page

Just back today from WDW. I won something on the 28th, got the card in the mailbox. Gonna pick it up tomorrow and see what I got!

We just started sending out cards 2 weeks ago...I guess there isn't much hope of winning anything before we leave...seems like it takes a while. Oh well...after jan 2008...there will be all the new things to try and win!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter