Have there been any recent post card winners?

Is it any use to send postcards for 2007 ????? Can you win any "Big Prize's " at all by sending Post cards in ???????Or should I save them till 2008?????:wizard:
Does anyone know if there are any Big Prizes left ??????

I am going to wait until January to send another set of post cards in. I have won two sets of ears and we have also just got back from WDW and won a huge day of million dreams.

Here is the link to my post in YOMD:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1600044

After such a great dream come true I wonder why I even send in postcards?:confused3

We won three pairs of ears (2DL, 1WDW) about two weeks ago. That brings our winnings up to 7 pairs of ears and 2 lanyard and pen sets. :yay: :yay:

Do they discard the cards after each monthly drawing? I have only sent it one month and I am wondering if I still have a chance.

We have been sending postcards in since June (one each per the three of us, at least 2-3 times per week). We have not won anything, but we have making and decorating our plain white cards! I was so glad to see this promo (YOMD) extended... it is not that costly (we spend $2-$3 a week on average and only buy postal postcards) and it is kind of fun thinking that just maybe... one day... a package will show up! :dance3:

Thanks! I'm the one that fills out all the postcards, but it's my husband and sons that win the prizes! Funny!

:yay: Me! We won! The doorbell rang a few minutes ago and I opened it and had to sign for a package. Looked down and saw who it was from and ran in the house screaming like a lunatic. Opened it and hubby had won a YOMD Lanyard w/ 2 pins! Woo-hoo! Those postcards paid off! :dance3:

Whoooohooo!!! I just won!!! A lanyard and pin set! I was taking a nap and heard a knock on my door....it was the mailman - "Need a couple signatures" I started to sign, still in a fog....and then it dawned on me and I said 'Yeah!!' and he laughed and said "I never get 'yeah's!" I said "IT'S FROM DISNEY WORLD!!!" and he just laughed ... probably had no idea that he just helped me win a dream!!

I've been sending postcards in for me and my mom....she's not home, so I don't know if she won or not...

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Congratulations guys! There are several winners this round! :goodvibes And to "Tweedlemom"... wow lucky you! Maybe you shoud play a $1.00 on your states lottery... I think you are on a roll! :thumbsup2 I am still sending in postcards about three times weekly with my fingers crossed!:woohoo: Has anyone ever heard of anybody winning something (besides ears and lanyards... which I really think are cool) via the mailing in method?

DS and I got a set of lanyards and pins today. Of course there is our big day of dreams from our trip that we will never forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter