Have you seen Esmeralda?

ahilly

Mouseketeer
Hello-

DD is a huge Esmeralda fan and I was wondering where can she be seen? Also what are the odds that we might see her during the MNSSHP? Thanks in advance:bounce:

Angela

We saw her one evening in March '04 at France in the World Showcase.

I actually just seen some DIS photos last week of her at the MNSSHP. Don't know that she'll be there again but they were posted from last year.

Also other members have reported seeing her in France. I know she's one we haven't seen yet.

We saw her during the MNSSHP 2 years ago. She was dancing with the kids and having a parade. Her and Clopin (sp?)

We also saw Esmeralda during MNSSHP. She danced with my daughter over by Ariel's grotto--that was two years ago, my daughter still remembers the dance moved she taught her! Good luck finding her!

We actually aw Esmerelda in the foyer of Cinderella's Castle, while waiting for our PS. I thought it was strange. She entertained the children and then her handler started a trivia game with them and they had a great time (and were nicely distracted from the longish wait!)

Always remember to as a CM, they can call and find out where she may be.

I've seen her in front of France at Epcot. I was kind of sad because I had my picture taken with her and something happened to my camera and it didn't come out. It was really cute too, even people passing by made comments on our posing. :( I'll have to keep my eye out for her next time I'm there.

I've seen her in France, at Epcot. She's usually back in the garden area w/ the other Hunchback characters. :)

Saw her very briefly in passing near the big hat at MGM. She was on her way to a break, so no pictures or autographs!:( ...P

Like many posters here, I seen her in France at Epcot. We saw her standing out near the main sidewalk. But on my more recent trips, I been looking for her again and haven't seen her, giving me the impression she is not super common. We also saw her at MNNSHP last year, in front of Ariel's Grotto, dancing away to music with Clopin, Phoebus, and Quasimodo. :) We got all their photographs and autographs there.

Hope you find her!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Yes! We have seen Esmerelda in the parks, at EPCOT, but it has been a few years.

f6e3005d.jpg

This picture was taken in September 2000. My daughter, then 3 years old, was excited to see Esmerelda - UNTIL - out of the corner of her eye she spotted Snow White! She left poor Esmerelda and took off yelling "Mama, Mama - look! It's Snow White!"

f6e3004e.jpg

Esmerelda was very understanding and said "It happens all the time. I'm basically just the pre-show for Snow White".

It's too bad they closed down the "Hunchback" show at Disney Studios. It was one of my favorites and I miss it every time we go.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter