Heads up!!!!!!!

chip64

Mouseketeer
Even though we won't be going to the world this spring I just was curious to know what's going on with the new
Code:
 that is available on Mousesavers as well as WDW official? Either I'm doing something wrong when just checking for a reservation on WDW's site, or this new code doesn't seem to be that great!! What's up???? I punched in various dates with a lot of different deluxe resorts, with different room accomadations and views, and I still got very high prices for just the room only reservations. I made sure that I wasn't asking for a Pkg. and lo and behold, I didn't, it was just for room only!! What's going on? Or did my eyes deceive me when I saw what I think are bigger prices than the rack rates?? Just curious, Chip. PS, sorry so long!!!!!

What were you looking for specifically? A deluxe or a moderate? I got CBR for $119/night with the BRH code. I didn't think that was bad. But I called with that code. I don't know if the prices are different on line.

I've tried various times to get a discount online and it never worked for me.
So I just call.
Possibly the "rack rates" you are seeing are for the "peak" season and you may be comparing them to regular season.
The rack rates for moderates this year for regular season are actually lower than last year:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter