Hello from Alabama

Hi...sorry I am late to the welcoming committee - but I just ran across this post! I too am from Tuscaloosa, AL and have to add my great big
rolltide3.gif
:lol

My sister is My2Angels on here and we were practically raised in Disney World - so it is in our blood! We are Disney fanatics! Welcome to the Dis...so glad you found it!

Oh no...not a 'Bama fan!! In my part of Alabama, Auburn rules!!
WAR EAGLE!:)

But, welcome to the DIS!!!

Albertville girl here! My brother graduated from University of Alabama but I think my marriage might be in trouble if I didn't root for Auburn. Auburn football is very important in our household. My children's first complete phrase was War Eagle!

I was born and raised in Alabama....Selma and Autaugaville. But now we live in Kentucky. I still have family there though. Some are in Selma and some in Billingsley. Welcome to the Dis.

where in KY? I have family in Louisville and Washington Co.

Welcome to all the newbies!!! We live in Gardendale, AL (about 17 miles north of Birmingham). We are planning our 5th and 6th trips in June and December of this year, and are driving for the first time this June! ROLL TIDE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter