Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still torn on what we are going to do this summer. The only thing I know for sure is that we are going to go spend somewhere away from home and it is not going to be camping this time.

Whatever you do it'll be fun ;)

I really, really, really need to find something to help my allergies. Blech.

Whatever you do it'll be fun ;)

I really, really, really need to find something to help my allergies. Blech.

Thankfully I have been really lucky with my allergies so far.

I know we'll have fun but I would like nothing better than to plan another Disneyland trip but it just isn't in the cards.

Well maybe you will luck out and find sales too! And maybe by then the gas prices will come down a bit. Or is that just wishful thinking?

I doubt that next year the prices will be down. I think they are pushing the price up to $5 a gallon here. $4.19 is common place to see at the gas stations now.

Since gas prices depend mostly on global econmic prosperity and stability of oil producing nations, it's really hard to tell. But in the Fall there is a lull in fuel demand that can cause a drop in prices. Might want to look at tickets in September and October.

I am not really a camping person. I enjoyed a few trips when I was a kid, but don't care to do it much more. Might be fun to take our kid once or twice when he is older though. I am looking forward to all kinds of family vacations! :)

I think I might have allergies to being pregnant, lol. I've had a runny/stuffy nose from day one. I don't normally have allergies, so not sure if that is what they are like, but it's sure annoying. And I can't take anything for it.

And I don't think taking a 4 day trip without the child is going to be impossible. Yes it might be difficult to leave him, but I don't think it's that bad.

I am not really a camping person. I enjoyed a few trips when I was a kid, but don't care to do it much more. Might be fun to take our kid once or twice when he is older though. I am looking forward to all kinds of family vacations! :)

I think I might have allergies to being pregnant, lol. I've had a runny/stuffy nose from day one. I don't normally have allergies, so not sure if that is what they are like, but it's sure annoying. And I can't take anything for it.

And I don't think taking a 4 day trip without the child is going to be impossible. Yes it might be difficult to leave him, but I don't think it's that bad.

I usually love camping but I just don't want to go this year. I want to relax in comfort.

That is odd about your sinuses. I was that way with Kacy and the DR had me taking Benedryl. It used to make me sleep.

I think that you will have fun either way. Whether you take your baby or leave him home with a loving grandparent.

Hey Michele, before I forget: There's video of the Potter musical with better sound (the StarKid one is hard to hear sometimes) if you want me to give you that link instead. I don't know if you've watched it yet.

I totally forgot how much I loved that. Ended up listening to my soundtrack for most of the night.

That is odd about your sinuses. I was that way with Kacy and the DR had me taking Benedryl. It used to make me sleep.

I tried taking a Benadryl the other day. Oh my gawsh it made me feel so horrible. I can't do that ever again. Need to find something I can take, lol.

Hey Michele, before I forget: There's video of the Potter musical with better sound (the StarKid one is hard to hear sometimes) if you want me to give you that link instead. I don't know if you've watched it yet.

I totally forgot how much I loved that. Ended up listening to my soundtrack for most of the night.

I am watching it now as a matter of fact!!

I tried taking a Benadryl the other day. Oh my gawsh it made me feel so horrible. I can't do that ever again. Need to find something I can take, lol.

Have you tried Zyrtec? That really helps Scotty.

I usually love camping but I just don't want to go this year. I want to relax in comfort.

I think that you will have fun either way. Whether you take your baby or leave him home with a loving grandparent.

I never considered taking anything for it. It hasn't been too bad. Mostly in the mornings. But I don't think I need anything that would make me even more drowsy, lol.

I am so hoping there will be sales for flights. I want to put up a countdown banner, but I think it might be too early yet. It's hard to know how much money we will be able to save up. But we are going to try our hardest!

Do you have any holiday ideas yet Michele?

I never considered taking anything for it. It hasn't been too bad. Mostly in the mornings. But I don't think I need anything that would make me even more drowsy, lol.

I am so hoping there will be sales for flights. I want to put up a countdown banner, but I think it might be too early yet. It's hard to know how much money we will be able to save up. But we are going to try our hardest!

Do you have any holiday ideas yet Michele?

I keep changing my mind of where I want to go. Kody wants to go towards the ocean and Kacy wants to go towards the sierras. I just want to go away.

I am watching it now as a matter of fact!!

Have you tried Zyrtec? That really helps Scotty.

Hope you like it! And let me know if the sound is too bad. I love it. Malfoy is just awesome. They did a sequel as well. It's also on YouTube.

I think I'm going to try Zyrtec next. I haven't yet though. Hopefully it works. Mine weren't so bad last year but already I want to rip my nose off. My throat too for that matter. My eyes can go next. Then my lungs.

Hope you like it! And let me know if the sound is too bad. I love it. Malfoy is just awesome. They did a sequel as well. It's also on YouTube.

I think I'm going to try Zyrtec next. I haven't yet though. Hopefully it works. Mine weren't so bad last year but already I want to rip my nose off. My throat too for that matter. My eyes can go next. Then my lungs.

It is a good bedtime medicine.

We need to start a new thread.

I have been keeping an eye on this thread for the last several days (when I could get online, that is), as I noticed the pages were creeping up to 250.

Anyway, someone get the new thread started so I can close this one out while I can still get online! Nothing is going to explode or crash the boards if it goes a page or two over, but I guess the Webmasters did set the 250-page number for a reason, so we might as well catch it while we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter