Hello, Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason Dillon stopped the PVR from recording my episodes, so I missed the last two nights and can't watch them. :(

You didn't miss that much.

Jazz, did you send a pm to the mods about closing the old homestead or should I?

I take that back. So far I've heard one voice I like: Colton. Do we find out who the contestants are by the end of this episode or is there another week of auditioning stuff?

Boo! That's a shame. Make sure it's back on when all the fun stuff really starts to happen.

I will be doing that.

We have been PVRing Big Bang Theory the last few weeks and watching after it's over so we can skip commercials. We always get the first few minutes of #@%$ My Dad Says after, and it's so funny. We are going to start watching that show too now I think.

I will be doing that.

We have been PVRing Big Bang Theory the last few weeks and watching after it's over so we can skip commercials. We always get the first few minutes of #@%$ My Dad Says after, and it's so funny. We are going to start watching that show too now I think.

Haha, that reminds me of the segment Ellen did on her show: #@%$ my momma says! Or something like that. It was always awesome.

Haha, that reminds me of the segment Ellen did on her show: #@%$ my momma says! Or something like that. It was always awesome.

Oh I love Ellen's little games and stuff. She is hilarious.

I never thought I would ever find William Shatner funny, but he really is in this new show.

I will be doing that.

We missed Big Bang Theory tonight.

Oooh. I like the guy who played the Cello!

I did too. I thought he was really cool.

I know those were hilarious. I wonder why she stopped.

Oh I love Ellen's little games and stuff. She is hilarious.

I never thought I would ever find William Shatner funny, but he really is in this new show.

I didn't think I would ever find him funny either but he has grown on me.

I have to say, I haven't actually seen the show. Shatner gets on my nerves though.

I used to watch Rescue 911 back in the day. I loved that show. Didn't really have much of an opinion on him though. And I don't watch Star Trek. Never have, never will. So you can say I haven't been a fan either. But he is really growing on me now.

Aw, she did? I haven't been able to watch Ellen because of my DVR problem. I'm going to have TONS to catch up on when I get it working again ... Oops.

Well she hasn't had it on for a while at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter