• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She thinks she is highly regarded in the company... little does she know no one else would take her and they only keep her cause they pay her half of what someone with experience would take (My company is stingy with money)

That is sad.

Did you see what I was saying about how nice the weather is supposed to be at Disneyland while you are going to be there.

Rub it in.. its cool... I dont mind...

I meant for my trip. I believe it for yours. According to the Disney desktop thing it is 62 degrees right now. I would bet that they hit high 60's.

I am so sure of that!!

Darn tootin.... I wanna see if I get the "Random" Drug testing again.... everytime I get on a flight I get pulled aside for this... where they swab my clothes, shoes, bag, ipad, books, everything and then run it through a machine

WOO HOO :) I dig your Space mountain photo... did you enjoy it??

Oh, man! I loved loved it. I didn't want it to end, lol. Then I got a stupid headache today which sucked a lot of the fun out. Headaches are not roller coaster friendly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter