• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, man! I loved loved it. I didn't want it to end, lol. Then I got a stupid headache today which sucked a lot of the fun out. Headaches are not roller coaster friendly!

Oh man that sucks.... I dont wanna think about DL and a headache.. that would be horrible

It was kind of miserable. But I still had fun. Today is the BF's birthday and I got him to wear a birthday button!

I know it came so fast!
We just got back over Thanksgiving break but decided to go again and leave my sisters all at home! :cool1:

Darn tootin.... I wanna see if I get the "Random" Drug testing again.... everytime I get on a flight I get pulled aside for this... where they swab my clothes, shoes, bag, ipad, books, everything and then run it through a machine

Really? You must look sneaky or something.:rotfl:

Oh, man! I loved loved it. I didn't want it to end, lol. Then I got a stupid headache today which sucked a lot of the fun out. Headaches are not roller coaster friendly!

Where is this picture I keep hearing about?

Really? You must look sneaky or something.:rotfl:

Where is this picture I keep hearing about?

I must look like a drug addict or something LOL I dont know how.... maybe its the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep or something.

I must look like a drug addict or something LOL I dont know how.... maybe its the bags under my eyes from lack of sleep or something.

Probably.

I posted my Space photo on my Facebook from my first ride. Mind you, we couldn't get it to work last night so we did it while watching Aladdin this afternoon, lol.

I will go look!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter