Help! Fun card in wrong names

AnnaKristoff2013

DIS Veteran
I've never been to Sea World Orlando before. I just purchased 4 of the 2023 fun cards through a third party vendor for myself, my wife, and our two daughters (member benefits through my union). While checking out there was only room to put my name. I just recieved 4 fun cards in my email, all with my name on them, all stating that they are "nontransferrable" and nonrefundable. Am I going to have an issue when I get to SeaWorld, or is it not a big deal to have the names corrected? Thanks in advance!

Actually had the same thing happened as we bought a Fun Pass, Silver pass & weekday tickets from Tickets at Work. I chatted with Seaworld yesterday, who was very fast to respond. Below is what they said...

Thank you for contacting SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®.

It is common for the third-party ticket reseller to put the purchasers name on everything. That is OK for the silver pass and the weekday tickets. She may bring her pass and ID, your Fun Card and photo ID to the ticket window to redeem, and change the names at that time.

Thank you again for contacting SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Actually had the same thing happened as we bought a Fun Pass, Silver pass & weekday tickets from Tickets at Work. I chatted with Seaworld yesterday, who was very fast to respond. Below is what they said...

Thank you for contacting SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®.

It is common for the third-party ticket reseller to put the purchasers name on everything. That is OK for the silver pass and the weekday tickets. She may bring her pass and ID, your Fun Card and photo ID to the ticket window to redeem, and change the names at that time.

Thank you again for contacting SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment®. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank You!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter