Help me celebrate!!

webprinter

DIS Veteran
DH just informed me that he and DD are planning to go to Six Flags in December during our stay in Carlsbad. :banana: He said he would drop me off at DL if I wanted, but I would have to go alone. :rotfl2: I said, I don't care if I have to go alone, I just want to go to DL. Now if I could just get him to let me go back to WDW too!! :goodvibes Debby

way cool Debby...congrats...hey I'd go by myself any day if no one wanted to go with me...I could ride TOT over and over all day long hehe

Well, I'm sure if you don the lime green crocs & paint chips SOMEONE will reach out to take you under their wing! ;)

:cheer2: Alone at disney!!!!!! :cheer2:
You must be :bounce:

I will celebrate with you!!! party:

:drinking1 Here's to you!!!

pixiedust: heading your way!!!

Being from Canada I could never go to Disneyland by myself, not because I would miss my family but because I shop enough that I need the rest of the household to cover my purchases when we go through customs!

Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter