help - thanksgiving wk - suggestions?

JenoochiG

Earning My Ears
Help...we are going to WDW ...arriving the Thursday before Thanksgiving and leaving the Friday after Thanksgiving. Any suggestions on what parks to do first to beat any crowds that come in during that busy week? Traveling with 3 kids (13/9/5)

I think you have picked a good week to go. If I understand your post you will have several days before Thanksgiving to go to all the parks. The real crowds will probably show up the day before Thanksgiving. I'd hit Magic Kingdom as many times as the kids want before the crowds. Also, Epcot will be the least crowded during the holiday. Don't forget your limegreen ribbon. You should spot several Diser's there during Thanksgiving. I hope to be one of them with the grandkids.:)

Last Year the days up to Thur-Sat were the best, we were able to go through all of Fantasyland in 2hours. Get all in that you can becouse if you go to thre Parks on Thur and Friday it is so
crowded that you stand in line for an hour and tyhe Faast Passes
are all gone by 3:00. We went to Universal on Friday and it was a madhouse!!!! :bounce: :jester: :smooth: :crazy: :crazy:

Disnee Dad Says...................................We have been there twice around that time, but got out before Thanksgiving. The good news is if you can go to the parks on Thursday go!! The crowds will be lite, and still lite on Friday and Saturday. Sunday it starts to grow, and Monday is really bad, a least at MK. I would MK on Friday, Saturday is not good for MK even with low crowds. Saturday go with MGM. Sunday go to AK. Monday go to Epcot, for some reason it doesn't crowd up as much as the other parks. I assume you will use some type of parkhopper pass. That way on Sunday when you are done with AK, in the middle of the afternoon you can hop to MK and catch evening parades and a couple rides. Redo your favorites on Tuesday and or Wednesday depending on your tickets. If you get a 5 day pass I would definately go the first three days before the crowds set in, before even thinking about a break. Hava great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter