Hey 12/7 cruisers...

Magyar, Castaway Cay can be pretty variable in December. Two years ago we got a cold and rainy day there, last year it was BEAUTIFUL and sunny. The water is DEFINITELY cooler in December than in the hotter months, though. It doesn't stop my daughter but it's too chilly for me to swim...but then I'm a cold weather wimp now. :teeth: Lots of folks were in the water last December.

All you cold weather ladies will be WAY more tan than me, who wears sunscreen year round! :)

did you see that 25 have already been reported sick on the 11/23 cruise? It's Monday

Yes, we saw that. 25 or more people are probably sick on EVERY cruise. I haven't seen any reports to confirm this nor has anything been said about the nature of any illness, so there's no reason to worry.

Don't borrow trouble. :)

called DCL - they're not giving a number - Im really hoping our cruise and yours and future cruises do happen but trying to prevent myself from being totally bummed if it doesnt cruise Sat
think the ship needs some pixie dust - and while tinkerbell is at it I can use some too

Personally I think it would be best for your sanity (and I mean this in the most kind, caring way) for you to take a break from the boards. You are going to make yourself crazy reading and obsessing about every last unconfirmed detail. If I was in your state of mind I would just shut down my computer, REALLY you are going to have a nervouse breakdown, 25 UNCONFIRMED people is nothing to get nutty about. EVEN if it was 75 CONFIRMED that is a SMALL amount.. Shut down your computer and chill!! You will have a good trip!

Ann- how could you have possibly know I was just about to do that and get to bed even though it's only 715pm? It will help the wait go quicker and IF we do end up cruising I'll be more rested. Funny though - I thought Id be bouncing with excitement this week!

Personally I think it would be best for your sanity

Personally..; i think it would be better for MY SANITY!!! stop stressing Barb... you are stressing me out just thinking about you stressing...

LOL

Really though... relax... what will happen will happen...

Jodie

Expecting at least six inches of snow tomorrow that will put me back in the mood to cruise instead of all this sickness talk (which is a real bummer-lets focus on FUN) Although I have a 9am hair appointment and mike's is at noon (they have a half day tomorrow) so I hope it holds off until our do's are done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter