Hey Pete, How about another scavenger hunt?

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I don't know if you don't want to repeat yourself, but I'm listening to the podcasts from the begining (again) and I'm up to the shows where you ran the scavenger hunt contest for a cruise. :worship: I didn't get to participate in the first one. I'm sure there are a lot of us who weren't listening then.

How about another one?

Kim

I'm in, too. As long as I don't have to eat Chicken and Waffles at Boatwright's...
:lmao:

That scavenger hunt was THE MOST FUNNEST;) EVER!!! I really did look forward to the podcast every week. (not that I don't now, mind you...) and I was convinced I would be the winner....although I distinctly remember you giving the cruise to someone who lived in Florida....But, despite you not reading off my name:confused3 , I had the best time each week hunting out the answers to all the fun clues. Bring one back!!!! It would be a great way to give away one or two of you allotment!

Sounds like fun - I do vaguely remember the first one :goodvibes

This sounds like this could be a blast. Heck....count me in...I will always try something at least once.:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter