Hey Tungpo! Did you go to Disney Jail????

PolynesianPixie

Creating my own fairy tale realit
I've been worried about you! Thanks for risking your life to get me back to WL safely, though! :goodvibes

And they said it couldn't be done!!!:banana:

I know for a fact they got back to their site just fine as I saw them pulling in shortly after I got back.

Have you ever wondered what disney jail would be like??? Would it be themed? Would you only be allowed to eat cheese? Instead of handcuffs, would you be held in place with giant mouse traps? Would they play "its a small world" over and over as punishment if you get out of line? Would the line to use the toilet have dividers and tell a story to keep you occupied while you wait?

HMMMM makes ya think huh?

Have you ever wondered what disney jail would be like??? Would it be themed? Would you only be allowed to eat cheese? Instead of handcuffs, would you be held in place with giant mouse traps? Would they play "its a small world" over and over as punishment if you get out of line? Would the line to use the toilet have dividers and tell a story to keep you occupied while you wait?

LOLOL.....John, you've given this ALOTTA thought, huh???:rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No John, they handcuff you to it's a small world, and make you ride it 23 hours a day. It's worse than waterboarding.

Yes as we were sneaking around river country (SHHHH) and riding with 5 people in the rented golf cart, I couldn't help think about being chased by a mouse patrolman dressed in goofy suit with big white gloves.....

No John, they handcuff you to it's a small world, and make you ride it 23 hours a day. It's worse than waterboarding.

Or they could just make you ride the "Ellen" ride 5 times, and you would be tortured for 23 hrs....

exactly...Id give you details...but I fell asleep!!!

ellen's energy adventure at Epcot...if ya dont remember it, it doesnt automatically mean you didnt go see it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter