Hey Tungpo! Did you go to Disney Jail????

Ellen is a great nap!! I get in a corner and put my feet up and snooze!!!1

Its about where energy comes from and she plays Jeopardy against Jamie lee Curtis. Its in Epcot.

I think it was closed during our last trip, or we never made it in there. The Space ship Earth was closed for rehab too. I want 2 days in Epcot this time. In December we spent 1 1/2 days and it was too quick. We went to MK 4 days I think, including the Christmas Party. FandW Festival might keep DH there longer this time. Its true you can go again and again and not do the same things every time. Oh I can't wait for our next trip.
Loretta

Ok, well I'm assuming that Tungpo didn't get in trouble....but he still hasn't posted. He dropped me off on the sidewalk right up at WL. I heard that motor on his GC for quite sometime afterwards. He wasn't exactly stealth...so if he didn't get nabbed by the Disney fuzz it is simply because they couldn't CATCH him!

Nope made it back in less then 5 minutes I was in stealth mode with no lights at 35 MPH well maybe 40 LOL

I agree...cool, dark and boring!!!

Thats the great part about this ride,, GREAT place to cool your dogs onna hot day, refreshingly cool an slow.
I'm kinda partial to Rex and Dino, could do with out Ellen tho. I really liked the ride much better before they changed it up and added Ellen an took away some lizzards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter