Hi, I’m Julie McCoy, Your TR Director

ok i finished this one too! I feel like I'm starting to catch up with you lol. That last place where you saw all the animals (I can't remember the name now) looks like it would be really fun to stay at a resort right there. That's good you and your mom had a getaway to yourselves before the baby got here. I'm off to the Tire Factory tr and then off to Alaska! Do you have any more trips planned right now?

ok i finished this one too! I feel like I'm starting to catch up with you lol. That last place where you saw all the animals (I can't remember the name now) looks like it would be really fun to stay at a resort right there. That's good you and your mom had a getaway to yourselves before the baby got here. I'm off to the Tire Factory tr and then off to Alaska! Do you have any more trips planned right now?

Yes I believe that is the next one.
I am going down to Universal, WDW and Disney Magic in Feb. I am not sure if I am going to do a report or not. I guess it depends on how it goes and how much time I have. It's a work trip so it might not be as exciting too. I might just do the Magic part of it.

Yes I believe that is the next one.
I am going down to Universal, WDW and Disney Magic in Feb. I am not sure if I am going to do a report or not. I guess it depends on how it goes and how much time I have. It's a work trip so it might not be as exciting too. I might just do the Magic part of it.
Well that certainly sounds like a fun work trip! Have a great time

Well that certainly sounds like a fun work trip! Have a great time

It's gonna be. I am just over a week away now and I can't weight. I am trying to figure out how to pack for 10 days and I just can't thin it out. Everything I have laid out to go in the suitcases NEEDS to come with me. LOL.

So.... I spent a couple days reading your TR from your Disney Dream trip in 2011... I just booked the Dream for July and was hooked by all your amazing pictures!! Then I came across this TR and was super excited!!! I'm actually a huge Princess fan. It is my home away from home so seeing your pictures made me smile!! I have been on 4 Disney cruises but the last one was back in 2010. I stuck to Princess as Disney became too expensive :( My daughter who is 8 LOVES Princess! In fact we have 56 days until we sale on the Regal!! Their new ships are gorgeous and AMAZING!

That being said, I loved when you compared stuff to Disney! I can't wait to give Disney another shot in July! By the way, in June 2014 my husband and I took our honeymoon on the Caribbean Princess and reading your TR was almost like you were on our cruise! Duo Push, Singing Hector, and Landon Swank were all on our cruise... So, just to let you know, please DO NOT judge Princess cruise directors on Lee! He is by far my least favorite one!! When we had him for our honeymoon it was disappointing! Would love to see you try one of the newer ships!

168 days until my DREAM cruise though! Can't wait to compare the two! :) I have loved your TR!!! Your pictures are gorgeous!

So.... I spent a couple days reading your TR from your Disney Dream trip in 2011... I just booked the Dream for July and was hooked by all your amazing pictures!! Then I came across this TR and was super excited!!! I'm actually a huge Princess fan. It is my home away from home so seeing your pictures made me smile!! I have been on 4 Disney cruises but the last one was back in 2010. I stuck to Princess as Disney became too expensive :( My daughter who is 8 LOVES Princess! In fact we have 56 days until we sale on the Regal!! Their new ships are gorgeous and AMAZING!

That being said, I loved when you compared stuff to Disney! I can't wait to give Disney another shot in July! By the way, in June 2014 my husband and I took our honeymoon on the Caribbean Princess and reading your TR was almost like you were on our cruise! Duo Push, Singing Hector, and Landon Swank were all on our cruise... So, just to let you know, please DO NOT judge Princess cruise directors on Lee! He is by far my least favorite one!! When we had him for our honeymoon it was disappointing! Would love to see you try one of the newer ships!

168 days until my DREAM cruise though! Can't wait to compare the two! :) I have loved your TR!!! Your pictures are gorgeous!

The Dream is so fabulous. I need to get back on her again.
I would love to sail on the Regal....someday it will happen. Duo Push were just so amazing. I know Skip and Claire would enjoy them if they ever got a chance to see them.
I have heard that about Lee. Many don't like him. I wouldn't say he is awful...just gave me the used car salesman feeling.
I better go buy a lottery ticket so I can win and get on all the ships I want to. LOL

The Dream is so fabulous. I need to get back on her again.
I would love to sail on the Regal....someday it will happen. Duo Push were just so amazing. I know Skip and Claire would enjoy them if they ever got a chance to see them.
I have heard that about Lee. Many don't like him. I wouldn't say he is awful...just gave me the used car salesman feeling.
I better go buy a lottery ticket so I can win and get on all the ships I want to. LOL
I hear ya!! I'm addicted to cruising and I'm afraid my daughter is going to prefer Disney over Princess! She is a cruise addict just like me and my mom haha!! Lee rubbed me the wrong way, and he tried to make it up to me by putting my husband and I in the Love and Marriage Game show on our honeymoon haha!!! I have loved all your TR!!!

I hear ya!! I'm addicted to cruising and I'm afraid my daughter is going to prefer Disney over Princess! She is a cruise addict just like me and my mom haha!! Lee rubbed me the wrong way, and he tried to make it up to me by putting my husband and I in the Love and Marriage Game show on our honeymoon haha!!! I have loved all your TR!!!

Well Claire really loves Disney and had a few tears last summer about doing NCL instead and she loved it. So you never know. I think she realized you can have fun on any ship now. of course her favorite still is Disney, but if she can get away she'll take any ship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter