"Hidden Gems"

I will chime in for Columbia Harbour House and Olivia's.

Last time at CHH I had the best tuna sandwich ever! Unfortunately Olivia's requires a special side trip but it's worth it. Next time I am NOT sharing my Key Lime Pie with DW!

Also want to put in a good word for House of Blues. Not exactly hidden but with all the competition at DTD it's easy to overlook. Don't.

Yacht Club Galley. If you're in Epcot's World Showcase and you don't have PS, take a short walk to the Yacht Club. It's quieter and less expensive than many Epcot restaurants.

Flame Tree BBQ! Awesom and fun seating "in the wild"
Anyplace that serves hot fudge sundaes!

If we are talking food.
LTT for lunch, no characters but a great relaxing, cool place to sit down for lunch.

Counterservice: Tangerine Cafe-nice to have something other then the usual burgers and fries. We love to sit in the courtyard area and just people watch.

Konas is another gem of a location for lunch. Cant say I have ever had a bad meal or server there.

and unbelievable views for Illuminations

Also, pinocchio's in fantasy land - now has the BEST salad I've had at Disney - chicken and peaches in a light dressing. Yum!

Now that I think about it, Tusker House at DAK is very good. Quality food at Quick Service speed and price. :)

I think that the Yacht Club Galley is truly one of Disney's "hidden gems." The prices are very reasonable, the food is excellent, and the atmosphere is comfortable. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter