Stepladder.
TinyTim75.jpg

Joey Heatherton.
curlymid2.jpg

Centrifuge.
dog.jpg

Benito Mussolin

That's the plan!

I have a great idea for a wonderful invention. I think some should invent a little heater for lotion. So, you turn it on while you are in the shower and when you get out of the shower you have nice warm lotion rather than ice cold lotion. Someone could make millions...

They make those. I bought one once to give to my mom...

http://www.amazon.com/tag/lotion warmer

Even after I've licked them?

The jars or the lint?:confused3

Can we stay on the belly lint topic PUH-LEEZ? :mad:

I use mine to make sweaters for my cats. :goodvibes

Can we stay on the belly lint topic PUH-LEEZ? :mad:

I use mine to make sweaters for my cats. :goodvibes

Sorry, staying on topic is not allowed... :lmao: But let's talk about making sweaters for your cats... I do the exact opposite... I use the fur I brush off my cats to make sweaters for my husband... :eek:

It's raining and I wanna go back to bed....oh, and we're ordering out subs for lunch, whatcha want to order?:cool1:

It's way to windy to test a hot air balloon today, perhaps they will move the opening back....

To 2012! :cool1:

I spent the entire year in highschool physics learning how to wiggle my ears.
I was bored.

I would like just one day to go into a cuboard and pull out a box of cereal with cereal in the the box. And that same day I want the box of band aids to be where they are supposed to and actually have band aids in it and not a bunch of empty wrappers.:headache:

Ooooohhhh...I am SO with ya on this one!! Same thing with the Pop Tarts as well!!:thumbsup2

My cat is sleeping on top of the pizza box from last night, snoring like her daddy!

This coffee tastes funny....I think it needs more coffee

I thought I'd stir up some controversy, since it's Friday afternoon and I'm counting down to the weekend:

crocs.jpg

There's nothing like a good croc debate...

DustyRaye!!! I'm telling the Mods on you! Don't you know some people like/dislike clogs???? What if those who like/dislike them are too afraid to speak up now???

I thought I'd stir up some controversy, since it's Friday afternoon and I'm counting down to the weekend:

crocs.jpg

There's nothing like a good croc debate...

Hey, when did Wally get a black pair? I thought his were red to match his pants. Of course it doesn't look like he's wearing any pants in that picture (um, shorts ... he's wearing shorts!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter