Hijack Me! Please! Go ahead, I dare ya!

Wrong!!!

Everyone knows it's MONKEYS!!!!!!

Wrong!!!

Everyone knows it's MONKEYS!!!!!!

OMG you may be right!!!!!

Although they are known to fling their own poo......kinda gross.:scared:

(We actually used to have customers that brought their pet monkey, cute little thing)

free.jpg

Monkeys :goodvibes

:confused3

I am watching the Ellen DeGeneres Show...

She is singing, "It's raining men, alleluia! It's raining men." :lmao:

I :lovestruc Ellen!

Finally have some wonderful spring weather here in MA... can't wait to open the windows and get the fresh air circulating!

Make me a snowman!

I'll FedEx it to ya. :thumbsup2

I just put out all my plants, okay both of 'em, on the porch, had to drag 'em back in.
I may take this last chance to have a fireplace tonight.

Anyone got any good plans this weekend?

OK Jenn,

Lizzie Borden did enough damage down here the past two days, can you take her back?

Please?

Anyone got any good plans this weekend?

I'm getting together with my ex's best friend for dinner tomorrow night. I haven't seen her since we broke up 4 years ago. (Apparently, that's the statute of limitations for the ban on being friends with your friend's ex.)

Other than that, this is a housework weekend. I need to get the house ready for the cat sitter.

This is our first time using a pet sitter. Does anyone have any experience to share? (And if your experience happens to be in the Essex County NJ area, I'd really like to hear about it, because we haven't made a final decisino which sitter to use.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter