hojo ent rate?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
has anyone been getting the ent rate at the hojo recently? we used it in March 2005 and would like to stay here again if the rate is available. Ihave not seen many posts about it lately, so I amthinking that they don't have it anymore. :confused3

We just stayed at HOJO July 23 for 4 nights and was able to secure the ent rate for all 4 nights. It wasn't easy though...had to book for the first 2 nights at ent rate and the remaining nights at regular rate and then keep calling to try to get the last two nights changed. Was able to finally get all 4 nights the day before we arrived! But well worth the effort in my opinion.

Yes they still do it, I have the rate for our trip at the end of the month. I booked that rate about 4 months ago but I have had a friend that was able to get the rate for this month as well, and she booked it a couple of weeks ago. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter