Holiday Card Exchange

Jocelyn and Kayla each received a card and stickers today from Victoria!!
They said to tell her "Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!!"

Sorry I have been absent from the board but I would like to thank everyone for all of the beautiful cards I have received (about 10 or so now). Sorry I don't have time to thank everyone individually right now but I will later. Thanks to all.
And to everyone who got my cards your welcome.

I received two more cards.

One from Dania (DisneyCP2002) and the other from Susan (KatelynnsAuntie)

Thank you both for the cards.

can i still sign up for this? Thank you

I'm sorry but no you cannot sign up for this exchange at this time.

The exchange is almost finished but if you keep an eye on this board there will be a lot of other exchanges that might interest you coming up soon:thumbsup2

::yes:: At the top of the page is an index thread with all the upcoming exchanges.
And when there are some, there will be a link in that thread to the thread about each exchange.

I received another card today.

It came from from Megan (Princess.Neve).

Thanks I loved your little insert card.

Some arrivals today:banana:

Jocelyn received from Lexye and Dravin

Kayla received from Lexye

and I received from Tiffanye

Thank you to all of you from all of us!!! The penguin cards are so cute!!

I received a lovely card today from Tiffanye. Thanks!:yay:

:santa: I received cards from Stacey and Tiffanye, and Daisy received from Kaitlyn and Dravin. Thanks to everyone for the great cards! :santa:

Thank you to the following families for the lovely Christmas cards.

The Kreider-They arrived :banana:. Not sure why they could not be delivered with the original address. :confused3 Thank you for retrying Susan.

The Shaws', and The Snows'.

Happy holidays, and thank you very much everyone :santa:.

I hope you have all recieved the cards I sent out...
I really enjoyed going to my letterbox each day when I got home from work to see if I had anymore card my DF started to get a bit Jealous:rotfl2:

I got a cute Tink card today from Kelli. Thanks!:santa:

Hello!!!

Jocelyn received cards from John and Luke and Dominic

Kayla received cards from Marissa, Dravin, Dominic,and John and Luke

I received from Kelli

Thank you all so much!!! We loved them all!!

Daisy received some more cards from Dominic, Lexye, John & Luke and I got one from Kelli. Thanks everyone! :santa:

Cards are still coming! Thank you Tiffanye, Janet, and Kelli. They are all such special cards, Beautiful blue/white tree, skating bear and Tink!

I hope everyone stays safe through this pending storm!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I wanted to pass a long a note from my aunt, mary louise boren.

I want to thank everyone that sent me Christmas cards. I live in an assisted living place so I don't get much mail anymore. These cards brightened up my day and I now have them proudly displayed in my room.

She truly appreciates all the cards that she received and I thank everyone who sent her one. Also thank you to everyone that sent me cards as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter