Holiday Card Exchange

I need to sit down and make a list eventually but thank you to everyone that has sent me cards, they are all on display in the living room. Also thank you all that sent my aunt cards, she loves them all.

I received a cute card today from mareeld 86. Thanks! :santa:

Recieved cards from the Snow family, Centione family, cherry-pops,ali92579 (that my moms bday), Mareeld86, Krieder family (katelynnsauntie) Robin "crusin", Kimbac3.
My girls and I are very excited. Our house is decorated with all the great holiday wishes.

We got some more cards today:banana:

My DD's Kayla and Jocelyn each received one from Daisy and Brooke

and I received from Nancy(Meriweather) and Susan (KatelynnsAuntie).

Thanks to all of you for the wonderful cards!!

Let me just say how grateful I am at the friends I've come to know here.. I didn't do this last year or the year before... but it is nice knowing and seeing familiar names = )

What is great, is I made a few friendships through this = )

I got today.. Pinky 166 Thank you.... Just a cute, adorable card.... Thank you Kimbac3--- I love the classic santa= )

Micky and Mini Christmas.. adorable.. Thank you Jliffin....Thank you C.H. = )

I just received my cards, I special ordered them, I'm a day late mailing mine, my sincere apologies.

Recieved cards from the Snow family, Centione family, cherry-pops,ali92579 (that my moms bday), Mareeld86, Krieder family (katelynnsauntie) Robin "crusin", Kimbac3.
My girls and I are very excited. Our house is decorated with all the great holiday wishes.

:wave:

Glad that you got your card and that you are enjoying this exchange.

Marissa received cute cards from Robert, Lexi and Brooke and Daisy also got one from Brooke. Thanks so much! :santa:

Yay! I'm glad to see some of my cards have arrived safely with you guys. :)

Princess.Neve

Love the photo of your dog in the santa hat, I'm guessing it's your dog.

Very cute.

I would like to say thanks for all the cards I have recived its nice to know that people who you dont know will go out of there way to send a card all the way to australia. I cant wait to get chatting to you and make some great friends.
Lauren

I received a card from Sara (missdisney121).

Thanks Sara, it is beautiful.

Aw...I posted a pretty lengthy Thank You on the 8th and I dont see it made it to the board???

Ill try to remember who I needed to thank, but Im not going to get specifics right this time!

Thanks to Susan, Sharon, Patsy, Sara and Mary Louise...from me!

Nina received cards from Daisy, Shalya, Brooke and Brandon.

Thank you all so much! I loved the stickers, confetti, recipes (especially the fudge!!) and wonderful holiday wishes!

A very very special Thank You goes to Kayla :love: !! The card came on Alex' birthday just as we were headed out to his school for a BDay dinner! I got to give it to him in front of his roomies and family :woohoo::laughing:

He's studying hard for finals this week, but will be home next week, for a month, and can thank Kayla himself!

A very very special Thank You goes to Kayla :love: !! The card came on Alex' birthday just as we were headed out to his school for a BDay dinner! I got to give it to him in front of his roomies and family :woohoo::laughing:

He's studying hard for finals this week, but will be home next week, for a month, and can thank Kayla himself!

LOL!! That's great!!:rotfl: She thought it would be a good for him to get a card of his own!! :santa: How cool that it came on his birthday!

I just mailed out 53 cards and have a few more to get in the mail in the morning. My ds, Dominic is alittle slow.

I need to update on all of the wonderful cards both myself and my children have recieved. We are getting ready to put them on display tonight so hopefully I will get the list done.

Thank you to everyone. I have had to go buy another card holder. I love it!

Thank you Kaitlyn, and Victoria for the Christams cards, and stickers to Brandon, and Shayla. Merry Christmas to the both of you :santa:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter