• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Holiday Card Exchange

I received two cards yesterday! One all the way from England (thanks Cheryl! :wave: ) and one from my "neighbor" :wave2:, thanks Cindy! I love the picture card. Which one is you? Also I have the exact same Tinkerbell sweatshirt the girls are wearing! :tink:

I received two cards yesterday! One all the way from England (thanks Cheryl! :wave: ) and one from my "neighbor" :wave2:, thanks Cindy! I love the picture card. Which one is you? Also I have the exact same Tinkerbell sweatshirt the girls are wearing! :tink:

I'm the one in the center in the grey plaid jacket.

Cindy :goodvibes

Plus, I received three cards yesterday: :thumbsup2

Cheryl from England

Barry from Florida

Kim from New Jersey (kimbac3)

Thanks for the great cards.:santa:

I received an adorable Mickey and friends cards from Jean (JLitfin).
Thanks so much!! I love it!!:santa:

PS Your Welcome Cindy!!

I got a lovely photo Christmas card from Cindy today. What a great idea! You all look like you are having such a good time. Thanks!:santa:

I received 2 cards today.

The first was from Kim (kimbac3).

And the second came to me from Lauren (mareeld86)

Thanks go out to both of you:flower3:

IM glad you are all starting to recieve my cards all the way from little Tasmania Australia.....
I recieve a couple more today too thanks Crusin and kimbac3.:goodvibes

A huge thank you to Sara, Cheryl, and Dania whose cards arrived today.

These cards mean so much to me. Today was such a horrible day as I had to lose my best friend of 14 years, my dog Sophie, who lost her battle with cancer. I thank you for the cards sent, it was a nice surprise to receive so many in the post.

Thank You.

These cards mean so much to me. Today was such a horrible day as I had to lose my best friend of 14 years, my dog Sophie, who lost her battle with cancer. I thank you for the cards sent, it was a nice surprise to receive so many in the post.

Thank You.

I'm so sorry to hear about Sophie. :hug:You have my deepest sympathies.

I received cards today from Jean, Dania, Mary, and Sara. Thanks!

Thank You.

I'm sorry to read about Sophie. :grouphug:

Bobbi

We had gotten a bunch of Christmas cards today. :santa:

Both of my kids had gotten Santa cards from Marissa, along with mini candy canes. And, I had gotten cards from Jean, Cheryl, and Cindy.

Thank you very much for all of the wonderful cards :).

I received cards today from Jean, Dania, Mary, and Sara. Thanks!

We had gotten a bunch of Christmas cards today. :santa:

Both of my kids had gotten Santa cards from Marissa, along with mini candy canes. And, I had gotten cards from Jean, Cheryl, and Cindy.

Thank you very much for all of the wonderful cards :).

Glad your cards arrived - Merry Christmas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter