Holiday Card Exchange

Thanks for all the cards(don't have them here with me atm) they were a highlight of my weekend. My cards will be stamped and sent out monday.

Thank You to Jill (Quasi123), bobbi1002, and Lauren (mareeld86)! Your cards really made my day a little more merry! :santa:

It is so nice going to check the post and finding a little surprise. Thank you all! ...And such nice handwriting you all have. :)

You're welcome!:santa:

Two more cards today :cool1:

Thank you to Alison (ali92579) and Jill (Quasi123)!! Both cards were very cute!!

Also - all my cards went out today (Domestic and International). :santa:

You're welcome. Glad you liked it. :santa:

I just got my mail from yesterday, busy shopping day, and I have recieved quite a few cards:cool1:.

I recieved:
a beautiful snowman card from Jacqui & family (disney1975). (These are cards that I almost bought so it was nice to get one. I love it!

a pooh and friends on a sled from Bobbiwoz. Too Cute!:tilt:

a beautiful Christmas village sceen card from Megan (princess.neve). I do love all things sparkly. The message inside is perfect, I have put it in my purse.

a cute polar bear with a bird on his hand from Alison (ali92579). There is just something so calming and happy about this card.

a cars card from Jill (quasi123). One of my favorite movies. I also love the green glitter pen you used.

Thank you all so much for the cards. I can't wait to get them on display.

My children also recieved a card each from the Bradley family. They are spending the weekend with their nana so they have not opened them yet. Hopefully they will be able to come home on Monday. Darn Septic!:scared1:
They tell me they will be here sometime between Thursday and Monday to clean it out.

Glad you liked the card. Don't think I will use the glitter pen again. It took forever to dry.:santa:

My kids, and I had received three different snowmen cards from the Bradley family. Thank you very much, they are all sooo cute.
13.gif

I got 2 more cards today in the mail.

A very cute "Merry Christmas from Australia" That makes me ready for my first Disney Cruise on Jan. 2

And a very pretty Christmas sceen with a beautiful saying.

Thank you so very much.

I love going to the mail box!

I Saw those cards last year and though I would love to have some friends overseas to send them too so when i found the exchange I just had to buy them!!

Please do not be upset, I am in no way offended that you chose to send to 15 people. That is 10 more than needed and at 1.60 a pop that is already 24.00 plus the cost of cards. Please participate in the exchange next year, it is fun to do and you are doing exactly as you were suppossed to. I just chose to send to all as it is only .44 cents for me to send to the USA. I hope that you recieve lots of cards from the US and other countries. Don't be upset by others. I just love to send cards. I get the feeling you do also and you just happen to live across the ocean. I have a friend that lives New Milton and she is experiencing the same issue with all of her family being from the USA.

Thank you for your kind words. :hug:

I received some cards yesterday. :woohoo: :cool1:

A big thank you to:

Bobbiwoz, Robin (cruisin), Alison (ali92579), Lauren (mareeld86), & Jacqui (Disney1975). :santa:

I will be mailing mine tomorrow. :thumbsup2

I received cards from

Lauren (Mareeld86) a very cute bear card from Australia
Alison (ali92579) a Santa card
Robin, a card with Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus
Jacqui (Disney1975), a card with JOY on the front
Megan (Princess.Neve), a card with a snowman and penguin

Thanks everyone, and Merry Christmas to you and your families.

My cards are ready and will be on their way tomorrow.

I have received some cards from Ohio, Tx, PA, & Florida.
Thanks so much!
The kids and I fixed all our cards today.
They will be going out in the mail either Monday or Tuesday, not sure if I can get to the postal office before they close tommorrow.

I recieved a card from princess.neve and my girls and I recieved cards from the bradley famly. My girls are mailing out today. They wanted to put together a little something special from Louisiana.

My cards are all ready and will be dropped at the posti office today.

Over the four-day holiday, I received cards from the following:

Robin Kroeze
Robin Miceli
Alison Radeshak
Jacqui Bradley
Lauren Dykes
Megan Frickman

It is so nice to get the lovely cards. I will be hanging them up as soon as possible so I can keep looking at them.:santa:

Cindy :goodvibes

My cards are all in the mail, except for Claire & Lee, this card will go out tomorrow. Had to come back home and double check the country, remember reading earlier that it was left off and the postal worker asked me which country it was, I couldn't remember, so this card will go out in tomorrow's mail.

I also received two cards today from Kim (kimbac3), and Robin (cruisin)
Thanks for the lovely cards, Happy Holidays to both of you.

My cards are all in the mail, except for Claire & Lee, this card will go out tomorrow. Had to come back home and double check the country, remember reading earlier that it was left off and the postal worker asked me which country it was, I couldn't remember, so this card will go out in tomorrow's mail.

:hug: Thank you.

I received two cards today from Cheryl (cherry-pops) & Jill (Quasi123) thank you both. :hug:

I also received two cards today from Kim (kimbac3), and Robin (cruisin)
Thanks for the lovely cards, Happy Holidays to both of you.

You're welcome!! Happy Holidays to you too!!:santa:

I received a very cute card today all the way from Australia!! Thanks so much Lauren!! The card is adorable!! Have a great Christmas!!

:hug: Thank you.

I received two cards today from Cheryl (cherry-pops) & Jill (Quasi123) thank you both. :hug:

You're welcome! :santa:

I received two very pretty Christmas cards today from Kimberly (Kimbac3) and Robin (Cruisin). Thanks so much! My house is starting to look like its Christmas now with all the cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter