Holiday Card Exchange

Both Daisy and Marissa got cards from Shayla and Brandon along with some yummy recipes we will have to try. :yay: Thanks Shayla and Brandon! :thumbsup2

I just got my first card too! Thank you Jacqui! :santa:

You're welcome! Just curious, where are you from? Being in MA myself, I assumed the first card would arrive to the person in NJ!

Happy Holidays and I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

You're welcome! Just curious, where are you from? Being in MA myself, I assumed the first card would arrive to the person in NJ!

Happy Holidays and I hope EVERYONE has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I'm actually down in TX. Hmm, that is weird that I would get it first.

And Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We have quite a few arrivals to report today!!:banana:

My DD Jocelyn received a card from Nina (Jacqui Bradley's DD) (I'm sure it's very cute- I haven't seen it! DD took it to her room and opened it and just yelled out who it was from :rolleyes: Kids!)

My DD Kayla also received a card from Nina with a very cute note from Jacqui - Kayla came out laughing and had me read it. She said to tell you that she just may take you up on that offer!!:rotfl:
She also received a card from Brandon (mommytotwo's DS) - he included a very tasty recipe - perfect for Kayla!!

I received from Jacqui Bradley - loved the Disney sticker!
and bobbiwoz - I love Christmas is Cape May too!! So charming!
and Megan (Princess Neve) - your little insert made my cry!! I loved it!!

THANK YOU to ALL of you from All of us!! We loved them all!!

We have quite a few arrivals to report today!!:banana:

My DD Jocelyn received a card from Nina (Jacqui Bradley's DD) (I'm sure it's very cute- I haven't seen it! DD took it to her room and opened it and just yelled out who it was from :rolleyes: Kids!)

My DD Kayla also received a card from Nina with a very cute note from Jacqui - Kayla came out laughing and had me read it. She said to tell you that she just may take you up on that offer!!:rotfl:
She also received a card from Brandon (mommytotwo's DS) - he included a very tasty recipe - perfect for Kayla!!

Im glad you like the cards! Nina is 5 and signed her own name to all of them!

Tell Kayla Alex is a poor college student and it will have to be quick service meals, but the offer is there!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Im glad you like the cards! Nina is 5 and signed her own name to all of them!

Tell Kayla Alex is a poor college student and it will have to be quick service meals, but the offer is there!

Happy Thanksgiving!

LOL!! I told Kayla and she said "That's cool - I like Disney's counter service!":rotfl:

Maybe they should be pen pals!

Aw, I'm glad you liked it! And I hope your family has a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season!

My girls had the most fun picking out their cards and filling them out today. :thumbsup2 They are going in the mail first thing Friday morning. Mine are too, of course.

Today we got cards from Disney1975. Such ADORABLE cards! They are our first of the season and took the prime spot in our display area. Thanks so much! :hug:

I think the worst part about this is that fact that I am so far away and it takes so long for me to get my cards and you to get the cards i sent!!!
I hope you get them soon!!

All my cards are sent. Actually mailed them on Tuesday and I already got one today from Massachusetts, the Bradley family!!

Is everybody sending to everyone or just choosing random people? I sent to everyone as I didn't know how to choose one person over another.

Is everybody sending to everyone or just choosing random people? I sent to everyone as I didn't know how to choose one person over another.

Well I had every intention of sending to everyone but after checking the postage charges I am not going to be able to. Its going to cost $1.60 to send each card overseas. :sad2:

I really didn't think it would cost that much, so I am going to randomly select 15 from the list, plus the one other UK person taking part.

Well I had every intention of sending to everyone but after checking the postage charges I am not going to be able to. Its going to cost $1.60 to send each card overseas. :sad2:

I really didn't think it would cost that much, so I am going to randomly select 15 from the list, plus the one other UK person taking part.

Yes I agree that it cost a lot for the postage.

But I figured it wouldn't be fair if nobody sent cards to those overseas just because it cost a bit extra:confused3

I'm in Canada so it cost me extra to mail all of my cards since no one else in Canada is signed up for the exchange:)

My kids and I are sending to everyone. We, like you, could not choose just a few. We will be mailing Saturday morning.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

But I figured it wouldn't be fair if nobody sent cards to those overseas just because it cost a bit extra:confused3

Well it does state in the sign up thread & in the first post of this thread that you need to send a minimum of 5. I have chosen to send 16 in total, 15 of which are overseas so I don't see what is wrong in that?

I will remember not to take part next year as I don't want to offend anyone.

I totally understand. I know that it is $.98 for me to send to England, Japan and Austrailia and $.75 to Canada. I can only imagine what it would cost you to mail all of us in the US a card. I hope that you don't kill your pocket book to much with postage. I am sure all of us in this exchange would understand. Have a happy holiday and I hope you get my card soon.

Well it does state in the sign up thread & in the first post of this thread that you need to send a minimum of 5. I have chosen to send 16 in total, 15 of which are overseas so I don't see what is wrong in that?

I will remember not to take part next year as I don't want to offend anyone.

Please do not be upset, I am in no way offended that you chose to send to 15 people. That is 10 more than needed and at 1.60 a pop that is already 24.00 plus the cost of cards. Please participate in the exchange next year, it is fun to do and you are doing exactly as you were suppossed to. I just chose to send to all as it is only .44 cents for me to send to the USA. I hope that you recieve lots of cards from the US and other countries. Don't be upset by others. I just love to send cards. I get the feeling you do also and you just happen to live across the ocean. I have a friend that lives New Milton and she is experiencing the same issue with all of her family being from the USA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter