Holiday Card Exchange

I should get the list soon.. for some reason I did not get the pm update via e-mail.. just sent my e-mail = )

Can't wait to start sending cards out = )

A.M.

Japan

Will be sending all my cards out in the morning!!:cool1:
Just finished writing them out tonight woot woot!!:woohoo:

I put my cards into the mailbox this afternoon.

Please excuse all of the stickers on the outside of the envelope:goodvibes

My daughter got into the sticker bucket and had fun:thumbsup2

Oh yeah, did I tell you that my daughter is 22 years old :lmao:

I put my cards into the mailbox this afternoon.

Please excuse all of the stickers on the outside of the envelope:goodvibes

My daughter got into the sticker bucket and had fun:thumbsup2

Oh yeah, did I tell you that my daughter is 22 years old :lmao:

:rotfl2:

You guys are fast, I haven't even started mine. When is the send by date? We've been putting in hardwood floors and been finishing everything up in order for my house to be ready for Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully I'll get started on my cards in the next couple of days.

You guys are fast, I haven't even started mine. When is the send by date? We've been putting in hardwood floors and been finishing everything up in order for my house to be ready for Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully I'll get started on my cards in the next couple of days.

That's okay, it will just spread out the arrivals of the cards and make the fun last even longer:thumbsup2

I am so disappointed I missed this. The year has flown by and I just did a search to find out if there was a Christmas card exchange.

I hope everyone has fun and enjoys the cards, I loved sending and receiving cards from fellow DISers.

I'll add a note to my calendar for the middle of October for next year.

I sent out my International cards Saturday.

I send my domestic cards today (I was going to wait until after Thanksgiving, but I decided they are better off in the mail than in the big mess I made getting out all the holiday decorations yesterday!)

We got our first card today!!! :thumbsup2

My DD Jocelyn recieved a card from Shayla (mommytotwo's DD).

She included a wonderful recipe that my daughter is very anxious to try.
She said to tell Shayla - "Thank You - The card is so cute!!"

We got our first card today!!! :thumbsup2

My DD Jocelyn recieved a card from Shayla (mommytotwo's DD).

She included a wonderful recipe that my daughter is very anxious to try.
She said to tell Shayla - "Thank You - The card is so cute!!"

I will give Shayla the message :goodvibes. Happy holidays to you, and your family!

I got my first card as did my Aunt. THank you Patsy so much from both of us.

I got my first card today from Megan (Princess Neve). Thanks! You really made my day.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter